When Big Sean was coming up his mixtape grind was on point. He dropped three instalments in his Finally Famous series, with the third and final arriving in 2010.
Listen to Fat Raps (Remix) (NO DJ), the latest track from King Chip, featuring Chuck Inglish, Big Sean, Dom Kennedy, Boldy James,. The cut dropped on Wednesday, September 1st, 2010.
Listen to Boat Races (Prod. by Larry Fisherman), the new track by Freddie Gibbs featuring Boldy James which was dropped on Saturday, April 20th, 2013. Freddie Gibbs's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Boat Races (Prod.
Boldy James dropped off Trapper's Alley 2: Risk Vs. Reward this afternoon. The rapper is setting himself for a big 2015, with a Mass Appeal deal on deck, and the follow up to his critically acclaimed debut mixtape Trapper's Alley: Pros & Cons.
Stream I'm Out Here (D-mix) , the newest drop from Dusty McFly which features Big Sean, Boldy James, Danny Brown & Peezy. The cut was released on Thursday, July 5th, 2012.
Stream Swisha , the newest drop from King Chip which features Boldy James, Two9, Peechie Green & GoDreamer. The cut was released on Wednesday, October 31st, 2012.
The Motor City is not necessarily a mecca when it comes to hip-hop, however, it is home to several big names in rap, the first to come to mind are probably Eminem and Big Sean.
Detroit Vs. Everybody (Remix) Trick-TrickFeat. DeJ Loaf, Guilty Simpson, Black Milk, Sino, Marv Won, Payroll, Hydro, Boldy James, Big Gov, Kid Vishis, Big Herk & More
This is a dope look. After Eminem and Shady Records put out the "Detroit Vs. Everybody" record featuring the city's highest-profile rappers, now the label has shared an official remix that gives under-appreciated rappers the spotlight.
Boldy James is back today as we approach the release of Trapper's Alley 2.
Give Consignment (Prod. by Black Noise) a listen - it's a new offering from Boldy James. It was dropped on Friday, February 17th, 2012. Boldy James's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Consignment (Prod.
Stream Michiganish, the newest drop from Kuniva which features Jon Connor, Boldy James & Guilty Simpson. The cut was released on Thursday, November 7th, 2013. Kuniva continues to impress with each new leak, and Michiganish is no exception.
After giving us a throwaway track the other week, Boldy James is back today with an official drop off his upcoming mixtape Trapper's Alley 2. The Mass Appeal-signed rapper is prepping his highly anticipated follow up to his debut mixtape for February 27th.
Listen to I'm The City (Prod. By Small Professor), the latest track from Guilty Simpson, featuring Boldy James & Statik Selektah. The cut dropped on Tuesday, September 17th, 2013.
A straight shot up I94, and almost 300 miles from Detroit, Chicago’s drill scene is currently making waves for the Midwest.The city that is currently more known for its violence than its wind, beautiful architecture and tasty signature deep dish pizza has ca
Nas Signs Boldy James On Newly-Launched Mass Appeal Imprint [Update: Boldy James Denies Signing To Mass Appeal] Apr 18, 2014 at 04:12pm
Boldy James is one of the illest rappers you probably haven't listened to yet, but we can expect that all to change very soon now that he's got the backing of the original Illmatic MC, Nas.
Detroit rapper Boldy James has experienced a recent popularity boost, thanks to a Nas co-sign and resulting contract with his new Mass Appeal imprint.
Boldy James is prepping a follow up to his extremely dope yet overlooked debut mixtape Trapper's Alley: Pros And Cons. Before Trapper's Alley 2 arrives, we highly recommend getting familiar with the first Trapper's Alley here.
Check out Detroit Game (Prod. J. Dilla), the latest from Boldy James which features a guest appearance from Chuck Inglish on the assist. The track was released on Monday, June 11th, 2012.
Nas To Release "Lost Tapes 2" And Posthumous Pimp C Album On Mass Appeal Records May 16, 2014 at 03:09pm
When Nas' contract with Def Jam runs out later this year, it appears that the veteran MC won't be without a label to call home. As previously reported, Nas will launch Mass Appeal Records, and now it seems like he'll be releasing projects on the label too.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges3,396 Views12 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,652 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)6,344 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,034 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,715 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,362 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August30,777 Views168 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,016 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,312 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,722 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,168 Views150 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,033 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,474 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,954 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,212 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,024 Views