Gucci Mane was arrested in September for gun and marijuana possession, and has since been since spending his time at a county jail in Georgia. We've not heard any updates on when he'll see release, but one man believes he's made breakthrough in the case.
Lil Boosie Reportedly Being Released From Prison In February [Update: Release Confirmed, And Boosie Has 'Hundreds Of Songs' Written] Feb 2, 2014 at 11:00pm
Lil Boosie has been incarcerated since 2009, and while many rumors of his return to rap have circulated since his prison bid began, it seems as though the Baton Rouge cult legend is finally coming home.
French Montana, Jadakiss, & Chinx Drugz Arrested In NYC [Update: Smoke DZA & Buckshot Also Arrested] Feb 1, 2014 at 04:53pm
Coke Boys got the feds watchin'. One of many pre-Super Bowl parties was going down last night in New York City, and while the details are scarce, it seems as though it may have got a bit out of hand.
Justin Bieber Turns Himself In On Toronto Assault Charge & Update On Miami Beach Arrest Jan 30, 2014 at 12:27pm
The Justin Bieber saga continues. This guy. The latest piece of news concerning the young Canadian pop star, who Americans no longer want to house in the U.S., is an update on his recent Miami Beach arrest and another unrelated charge from Toronto.
Soulja Boy Arrested In L.A. For Carrying Loaded Gun [Update: Soulja Claims Cops Didn't Have Probable Cause] Jan 28, 2014 at 04:28pm
Jeezy was arrested last night near Atlanta, and today we get news of another rapper's arrest, this time out in L.A. Soulja Boy was reportedly arrested early this morning for carrying a loaded gun.
Arrest Warrant Issued For Suge Knight [Update: Suge Knight Cops A Plea Deal] Jan 24, 2014 at 11:18am
Suge Knight was arrested back in September 2013 when he was brought in for a traffic violation and outstanding warrant. Despite dodging warrants here and there, Suge has not learned from his mistakes, missing his court date for the charges for the incident.
Jeezy was reportedly arrested Friday for battery, false imprisonment, and making terroristic threats. The charges stem from an alleged incident in 2012 in which Jeezy got into a physical altercation with his son.
Jim Jones' Fiancee Chrissy Lampkin Arrested For Disorderly Conduct & Aggravated Assault Dec 30, 2013 at 11:44am
According to TMZ (via a police department source from Edgewater, NJ) "Love & Hip Hop" star Chrissy Lampkin, who is also Jim Jones' fiancee, was arrested around 3 AM this morning after an altercation with another woman in a New Jersey bar.
Remember that arrest 2 Chainz and his entourage were involved in back in August? Well, it appears that the case isn’t quite over yet, and that the ATL rapper is looking at possible jail time along with a $1,000 fine as a result of the arrest.
Gucci Mane Reveals New Album Title, Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Tracklist & Album Snippets Revealed] Dec 10, 2013 at 10:43pm
Gucci Mane's ongoing trouble with the law may have hit its peak this year, with the rapper currently facing 20 years in jail. Gucci has decided to release a sequel to his 2009 major label debut, The State Vs.
According to sources close to XXL, Kevin Gates was arrested for a probation violation in Louisiana last night. reports indicate that the arrest was made after Gates attempted to travel without proper permissions.
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
DMX Arrested For Driving Without A License, Tags Or Insurance In South Carolina Nov 5, 2013 at 11:47am
According to CNN, it seems DMX was arrested in South Carolina yesterday for driving with a suspended license and not having a car tag or insurance. Apparently, a Spartanburg County Detention Center police officer already familiar with X stopped him for qu
Earlier this summer, Guerilla Black plead guilty to theft and fraud charges.
After being found guilty of all charges back in June, Jimmy "Henchman" Rosemond's sentencing was made official this week. The former music exec was served with a life sentence in Brooklyn federal court yesterday.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"10,965 Views59 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney11,188 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,539 Views37 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,498 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings30,529 Views84 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,544 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,900 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,684 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,440 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,957 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up28,055 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors15,384 Views41 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,649 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun3,078 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend9,158 Views0 Comments