This past week, Katt Williams and Suge Knight were arrested on charges of robbery, both accused of stealing a female paparazzo's camera. Naturally, the folks at Saturday Night Live decided they had to parody the story.
Suge Knight & Katt Williams Charged With Robbery [Update: Video Surfaces Of Suge Cussing Out Photog] Nov 2, 2014 at 02:33pm
Suge Knight hasn't been having a great year. After recovering from a bullet wound that left him hospitalized, Knight (along with comedian Katt Williams) has been accused of stealing a photographer's camera.
It's been somewhat of mystery as to the age of the two brothers that make up Mike WiLL Made It's buzzing duo Rae Sremmurd. Swae Lee and Slim Jimmy look youthful, but have joked in many interviews that they're 35-years old.
Is Tank embarrassed by his driver's license photo? Considering the awe his body inspires in his many female fans, that seems unlikely, but the R&B singer did just refuse to give his license to a police officer -- an offense for which he was arrested.
Jeezy Speaks On Recent Arrest, Says He And His Crew "Should Have Never Been Detained" Sep 8, 2014 at 07:48pm
Jeezy's recent release of Seen It All: The Autobiography was somewhat dampened (or boosted, depending on who you ask) by news of the rapper being arrested in connection with a lethal shooting that occurred backstage at a recent concert, and now the rapper hi
Gucci Mane was officially sentenced to a 39 month sentence in August, and while it had initially been reported that Wop's time spent behind bars awaiting his verdict would work towards his sentencing, TMZ reports that the ruling had him beginning the bid in Au
Nipsey Hussle was scheduled to play at the first Los Angeles version of Jay Z's "Made In America" festival today, but now his performance is in question.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the most "peaceful" city in the States, especially in the early hours of the morning. Regardless, Kid Ink was reportedly arrested for disturbing said peace today.
Lil Reese Reportedly Arrested On Gun Charges [Update: Reese Claims Police Planted Weapon On Him] Jul 31, 2014 at 04:30pm
Lil Reese recently stirred up some controversy when he posted a photo of a young child holding a gun on his Instagram account, as he FaceTimed with the kid (a screenshot can be viewed in the gallery above).
Meek Mill Reportedly Sentenced To 3-6 Months In Jail [Update: Rick Ross Releases Official Statement] Jul 12, 2014 at 04:51pm
Meek Mill's sophomore album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, is due out in September, but the rapper may not be able to celebrate the release as a free man.
As there was no 100 person mob waiting for him outside of Greensboro Coliseum last night, Rick Ross actually showed up to perform at the venue's SuperJam 2014 concert, though his successful appearance didn't mean the night was a complete success.
Three People Injured In Shooting After Nas & ScHoolboy Q Concert [Update: Schoolboy Q's Car Was Shot At] Jun 20, 2014 at 03:42pm
A shooting has taken place in Denver, Colorado, this morning (June 20th) following a concert featuring performances from Nas, ScHoolboy Q, and Flying Lotus. Occurring in the parking lot outside of the concert venue, the shots fired resulted in three injuries.
2 Chainz was arrested at an L.A. airport last June when ingredients to make codeine-based drug concoction, 'lean' were found in his bag. The rapper has since copped a plea deal over the charges, but he'll have to lay off the syrup for a while.
Meek Mill Is Suing The City Of Philadelphia [Update: Meek Loses Civil Suit Against Police] May 1, 2014 at 09:03pm
On Halloween of 2012, Meek Mill was arrested after being pulled over in Philadelphia. The rapper was cuffed when he refused to let police search his vehicle, claiming that they smelled Marijuana coming from the car.
Chris Brown Will Be In Jail Until June, If Not Longer [Update: Date Set For Brown's Probation Violation Hearing] May 1, 2014 at 06:22pm
Looks like Chris Brown won't be getting out of jail just yet. The singer, who's been locked up since being booted from rehab last month was meant to go to trial this week, but things have been postponed until June.
Engineer Attempts To Extort Jay Z For 100k Over Master Recordings [Update: Engineer Responds To Accusations] Apr 22, 2014 at 11:33am
Jay Z was under the impression that he'd lost some very important masters from 1998-2002-- until he was recently approached by a sound engineer to buy them back.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title3,807 Views49 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit5,824 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"7,790 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine7,168 Views128 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month7,537 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks7,663 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped54,981 Views190 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20157,137 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"19,648 Views151 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments24,232 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?11,104 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"3,831 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,687 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title15,190 Views63 Comments