Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
After the release of the Galaxy Foamposites, two brothers Thierry and Kevin Mofo, placed the elusive kicks on EBay. The first time Ebay-ers, from Quebec, were shocked to find somebody had placed a whopping $96,750 bid on the kicks.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,663 Views15 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity6,679 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend10,024 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,563 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2314,094 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,616 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,277 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs125,825 Views201 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,729 Views42 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,716 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,337 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,206 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,601 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,764 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,343 Views1 Comment
You may also like...