Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
After the release of the Galaxy Foamposites, two brothers Thierry and Kevin Mofo, placed the elusive kicks on EBay. The first time Ebay-ers, from Quebec, were shocked to find somebody had placed a whopping $96,750 bid on the kicks.
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"3,333 Views16 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram51,097 Views272 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B8,797 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill Goes At Hot 97's TT Torrez On IG57,056 Views118 Comments
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked57,381 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done23,594 Views88 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend3,764 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks17,842 Views47 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"4,595 Views15 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"5,287 Views55 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era7,267 Views24 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 8,642 Views41 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack10,180 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company5,358 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once7,018 Views16 Comments