Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
After the release of the Galaxy Foamposites, two brothers Thierry and Kevin Mofo, placed the elusive kicks on EBay. The first time Ebay-ers, from Quebec, were shocked to find somebody had placed a whopping $96,750 bid on the kicks.
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds1,327 Views9 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice468 Views2 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More1,677 Views15 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,594 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo6,237 Views23 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,589 Views14 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date3,108 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 762 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,737 Views47 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,925 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers17,114 Views41 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit24,506 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,928 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,945 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,472 Views45 Comments