Well here’s a treat for Key! fans. Out of nowhere, the ATL rapper decides to surprise fans with the third installment in his appropriately titled No One Is Ready EP series.
Today Capone-N-Noreaga drop Lessons, their 5th studio album and their first album since 2010's The War Report 2.
Trae Tha Truth, who celebrated "Trae Day" in Houston yesterday, is following that up on Friday with the release of his new studio effort, also titled after himself, Tha Truth.
After premiering a few leaks off the joint EP from Chris Webby and producer/rapper Sap, the two come through with a stream on the same day the project hits iTunes.
Here goes another album stream, following up ones from Future (Dirty Sprite 2), Joell Ortiz and !llmind (Human) and Eric Bellinger (Cuffing Season). This stream comes courtesy of Staten Island MC Your Old Droog.
With release dates moving over to Friday, you can expect a slew of album streams to impact today. We already have Future's Dirty Sprite 2 streaming as well as Joell Ortiz and !llmind's joint effort, Human.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Public Enemy is still fighting the power. They return today with the stream for their 15th studio album Man Plans God Laughs, which will be available worldwide on July 27th. They also share a dope video for the album's eponymous lead single.
Stream Emilio Rojas' "L.I.F.E." EP, Featuring Joe Budden, Joell Ortiz & More Jul 10, 2015 at 01:49pm
It's the very first Friday that retail albums are being released, switching over from the industry standard Tuesday last week, and quite a few artists are taking advantage of the occasion.
We've been seeing an influx of Nina Simone content lately, and that's because of the Netflix documentary centered around the singer ("What Happened, Miss Simone?") as well as the accompanying tribute album, which is available to stream today.
Majid Jordan quickly catapulted to the top-tier of the electronic/production game, thanks to a Drake co-sign/OVO deal.
Today Statik Selektah dropped his seventh studio album, aptly titled, Lucky 7. The album is a big one, with features from a wide variety of artists.
To kick off our Independence Day right, Lil Wayne stays true to his word and releases his highly anticipated Free Weezy Album on Tidal.
Ghostface Killah's new album will be one of the very first released on a Friday, scheduled to drop next week on July 10th.
The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
HNHH favorite King Los dropped his new project God, Money, War today, a prelude to his upcoming album that will feature Pharrell and drop early 2015-2016.
With Trigga Reloaded, Trey Songz is doubling down on his 2014 album Trigga. Laced with 18 tracks, Trigga Reloaded is essentially the same album as the original with a booster pack of banging singles -- among them, "Serve It Up," "Alway
Sunday night heated up REAL QUICK, first we got the NPR stream of Vince Staples' Summertime '06, then Kendrick hopped on the new remix of Jidenna's "Classic Man," now NPR is back to reclaim MVP status with their advance stream of Miguel's forthc
Vince Staples much-anticipated debut double album Summertime '06 isn't due to drop until June 30, but the Long Beach rapper went ahead and gave NPR a sneak peak!! Thank you gawd.
Mary J. Blige is about to rock a show underneath the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island that will be broadcast across the harbor on Governor's Island with Mary J. as a 40-foot hologram.
A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
After touring with Pete Rock all spring, Slum Village are almost ready to drop their new album Yes!. The album is set for commercial release on June 16th, but arrives a bit early today with a stream on their Soundcloud.
Dom Kennedy dropped his new album, By Dom Kennedy, at the beginning of last week without much rollout or promotion, although he did post a picture on Instagram recently of a big billboard he took over in L.A.
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"2 Views0 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World305 Views2 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case467 Views8 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex1,697 Views31 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.112,670 Views32 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"20,878 Views43 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album6,737 Views26 Comments
- All Black Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Scheduled To Release In August1,825 Views0 Comments
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 3,159 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record49,226 Views236 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9739,216 Views77 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"34,030 Views84 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2614,284 Views20 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 11,570 Views50 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown8,523 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video6,354 Views