Last week, Tinashe shared her Amethyst mixtape as a 22nd birthday present for herself, and today Eric Bellinger makes it an R&B tradition.
After dropping off three new albums last week dubbed Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner, Gucci Mane decides to follow that up with some new Dessert for us now.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
In addition to a ridiculous amount of concerts and showcases, MTV's annual Woodie Awards show went down in Austin, Texas this week during SXSW.
Three 6 Mafia offshoot Da Mafia 6ix is well-established as champion of that dissonant, epic Memphis trap sound. Here they submit their newest project, Watch What U Wish..., a 19-track album of nothing but absolute bangers.
Gucci Mane continues his absolute onslaught of new releases. With three projects already on deck this year, the ATL native decides to come through tonight and surprise fans with THREE more new albums called Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.
It's safe to say that most of us have been listening to Kendrick Lamar's new album, To Pimp A Butterfly, since the early hours of the morning, when it suddenly dropped online.
Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Reverts Back To Pre-Order Status On iTunes [Update: iTunes Link Is Being Fixed] Mar 16, 2015 at 01:12 PM
Strange things have been happening with Kendrick Lamar's highly anticipated To Pimp A Butterfly in the last 24 hours.
In the internet age, the fire emoji is a useful tool to relay just how hot something is. It's on par with our VERY HOTTTTT tag. Emojis as a whole have become very important for getting a message across without the use of
Madonna has been keeping a foot in the rap game lately, with reports that she's been working with Kanye West on his new album, as well as possible collaborations with Drake in the works after he titled a song on her behalf.
Even though he remains locked up behind bars, Gucci Mane continues to release music at an unmatchable pace these days.
After a successful bid in Das Racist, rapper Heems is stepping into a solo artist career. The Queens native is preparing to release his debut solo effort, riffing off the book "Eat, Pray, Love" with his title Eat Pray Thug.
Cannibal Ox announced their return to the rap game at the end of January, with a new album Blade of the Ronin due out in March.
Along with some major album releases from Big Sean and Tyga x Chris Brown, producer Emile Haynie is also blessing us with some new music today, his first full-length album.
Big Sean's third commercial album, Dark Sky Paradise, is in stores and online today. It's safe to say the G.O.O.D. Music rapper's past album releases didn't exactly live up to the hype, however the hype for DSP seems to be working for Sean, not against him.
As both Chris Brown and Tyga kick off their "Between the Sheets" tour with Trey Songz, their new album officially hit shelves today. Both artists appeared on Hot 97 yesterday for an interview, and Chris Brown hit up The Breakfast Club solo for some last minu
The rumors were indeed "kinda" true. Instead of a free mixtape though, Drizzy Drake decided to come through and surprise us with a brand new album called If You’re Reading This Its Too Late.
Only hours after unveiling his first-ever collection with Adidas & his new record with Sia & Vic Mensa titled “Wolves”, Kanye West is now set to perform at Roc Nation’s 1st annual Roc City Classic Event.
It's been a busy week in hip hop album release news. Kid Ink's Full Speed came out, and big dogs like Lil Wayne and Fabolous announced that they both plan on releasing projects in the near future. There was also a Soulja Boy album released this week.
"OH MY GOD JADEN SMITH DID SOMETHING CRAZY," as he announced on Twitter this morning. The tweet leads to a link of Jaden's newest EP, called This Is The Album--looks like he's calling it an album.
Jay Z is about to throw his hat in to the music streaming service ring. The music mogul will likely compete with services like Beats Music, Google Play and Spotify after making a bid on the Scandinavian company Aspiro, which owns the streaming service WiMP.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates8 Views1 Comment
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"450 Views7 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"160 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years4,780 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,366 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled1,858 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn211 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,331 Views8 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,340 Views11 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,603 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting16,286 Views38 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da9,935 Views51 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,259 Views6 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,469 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title17,802 Views103 Comments