Day 3 the Wireless festival is upon us, and Nicki Minaj is set to headline the London festival this Sunday. At 2 PM EST, you'll be able to catch Minaj's performance, which should give you a good idea of what to expect from her upcoming U.S.
To kick off our Independence Day right, Lil Wayne stays true to his word and releases his highly anticipated Free Weezy Album on Tidal.
Ghostface Killah's new album will be one of the very first released on a Friday, scheduled to drop next week on July 10th.
The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
Meek Mill's new album, Dreams Worth More Than Money, arrived on iTunes at Midnight in time for its June 29th release date, and now we have the Spotify stream to go along with it.
HNHH favorite King Los dropped his new project God, Money, War today, a prelude to his upcoming album that will feature Pharrell and drop early 2015-2016.
With Trigga Reloaded, Trey Songz is doubling down on his 2014 album Trigga. Laced with 18 tracks, Trigga Reloaded is essentially the same album as the original with a booster pack of banging singles -- among them, "Serve It Up," "Alway
Sunday night heated up REAL QUICK, first we got the NPR stream of Vince Staples' Summertime '06, then Kendrick hopped on the new remix of Jidenna's "Classic Man," now NPR is back to reclaim MVP status with their advance stream of Miguel's forthc
Vince Staples much-anticipated debut double album Summertime '06 isn't due to drop until June 30, but the Long Beach rapper went ahead and gave NPR a sneak peak!! Thank you gawd.
Yo Gotti turned 34 on May 19 but waited it out til the summer solstice for his 3rd annual Birthday Bash at the Mud Island Amphitheater in Memphis.
Mary J. Blige is about to rock a show underneath the Statue of Liberty on Liberty Island that will be broadcast across the harbor on Governor's Island with Mary J. as a 40-foot hologram.
A month ago, producer duo Blended Babies hit us with their instrumental EP, 1, the first in a series of instrumental EPs the two are working on.
After touring with Pete Rock all spring, Slum Village are almost ready to drop their new album Yes!. The album is set for commercial release on June 16th, but arrives a bit early today with a stream on their Soundcloud.
Dom Kennedy dropped his new album, By Dom Kennedy, at the beginning of last week without much rollout or promotion, although he did post a picture on Instagram recently of a big billboard he took over in L.A.
Coming out of nowhere, Mike Posner decides to join in on the surprise trend and release a brand new EP titled, The Truth.
Jason Derulo's 4th studio album Everything is 4 isn't due out for a couple days but that ish now available for streaming, thanks to the corporate sponsorship of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Jamie xx has been one of the most respected producers in electronic music for a couple years now, and while he's put out a selection of great singles and remixes (including the Gil-Scott Heron project, We're New Here), he was long overdue on a proper debut alb
This morning we posted one of the last leaks off Dizzy Wright's anticipated album The Growing Process, and if that got you itching for the full album, you can listen to it in full below.
As planned, Rico Love released his long awaited debut album today called Turn The Lights On.
We've heard Blended Babies collaborate with the likes of Ab-Soul, Asher Roth King Chip, The Cool Kids, and many more, but today, the duo have released 6 new instrumentals as their first in a series of EPs-- the aptly titled "1".
While leading up to their 40 Akerz Project, Nappy Roots were giving fans new music weekly as part of their "Something's Gotta Give Fridays." After capping off the series in January, the group has kept a low profile, putting the finishing touches on their
Raekwon's had Fly International Luxurious Art in the making for quite some time. The album is finally set to impact on iTunes tomorrow, and in advance of the album's release, you can stream it on Spotify.
- Miguel Clarifies Frank Ocean Statement5,853 Views22 Comments
- The Game Says Dr. Dre Called "The Documentary 2" The Best Rap Album In 5 Years17,836 Views214 Comments
- The 10 Best Nina Simone Samples In Hip Hop3,359 Views3 Comments
- First Week Sales Numbers For Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"27,765 Views127 Comments
- Kidd Kidd Released From Jail6,231 Views25 Comments
- Diddy Reportedly Preparing "No Way Out 2" As His Final Album7,586 Views24 Comments
- Lil Wayne’s Best Pop Culture References In "FWA"15,061 Views126 Comments
- Nick Young Says Blake Griffin Is 'Too Beige' To Star In The Next Space Jam Movie3,432 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Calls Rick Ross Kidnapping Charges "Bullshit"13,529 Views27 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Was 2 Hours Late To Her Wireless Festival Set9,367 Views21 Comments
- Miguel Believes He Makes "Better Music" Than Frank Ocean12,886 Views110 Comments
- 5 NBA Stars Who Will Have New Homes Next Season4,131 Views0 Comments
- 50 Cent & Diddy's Effen Vs. Ciroc Battle Continues On Instagram22,199 Views73 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Shot A Short Film Starring Skepta & Novelist7,462 Views8 Comments
- Joe Budden Reveals "All Love Lost" Cover Art10,182 Views51 Comments
You may also like...
- M.I.A. Previews New Music415 Views