Tomorrow, Dr. Dre is dropping... something. Ice Cube said as much in an interview earlier this week, calling the release in question "an album inspired by the "Compton" movie," referring to the August 14th N.W.A.
Long in-the-works N.W.A. biopic "Straight Outta Compton" is finally scheduled to drop two weeks from Friday (on August 14th), but what about its almost equally-hyped soundtrack? Earlier this month, we got word from director F. Gary Gray that Dr.
Stream The "Southpaw" Soundtrack Feat. Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Action Bronson & More Jul 24, 2015 at 09:49am
"Southpaw," a boxing film starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker, 50 Cent and Rachel McAdams, opens in theaters today, but more importantly for hip hop fans, the soundtrack's now on Spotify.
2K Sports announced in a press release that the NBA 2K16 soundtrack will be curated by DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled, & DJ Premier. With 50+ tracks and six new exclusives, it will be the biggest soundtrack in the history of the franchise.
That Eminem is executive producing the soundtrack for upcoming boxing film "Southpaw" came as a pleasant surprise. His lead single "Phenomenal" went hard.
Big Sean is being tapped for the upcoming film "Terminator Genisys," a continuation in the sci-fi series that stars Arnold Schwarzenegger.
"DOPE" Soundtrack Features Nas, Digital Underground, A Tribe Called Quest & More Jun 4, 2015 at 10:23am
This summer we'll see A$AP Rocky make his acting debut in the film "DOPE," executive produced by Pharrell. Although Rocky's name has been used heavily in the promotion of the film, he said during his CRWN interview that his role is actually pretty small.
Eminem's lengthy career has been littered with various endeavors, but the projects he attaches himself too always seem to make sense-- he's not out here making frivolous moves just 'cause.
We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
In early January, Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" hit #1 on the charts, and it's stayed there ever since--marking the second longest #1 streak of all time (next to Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men's "One Sweet Day)--until this week.
Kanye West Will Executive Produce The Soundtrack For A New Show About The Underground Railroad Apr 7, 2015 at 12:25pm
Kanye West has been known to fill the executive producer role on some big albums, including Jay Z's Blueprint 3, Pusha T's My Name Is My Name, Big Sean' Dark Sky Paradise, and most recently Rihanna's upcoming R8.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs5,397 Views37 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech20,144 Views144 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow12,489 Views58 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,117 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks15,059 Views46 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,940 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,278 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account25,051 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,197 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter25,500 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,638 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,277 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,930 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,644 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,653 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video373 Views