Tomorrow, Dr. Dre is dropping... something. Ice Cube said as much in an interview earlier this week, calling the release in question "an album inspired by the "Compton" movie," referring to the August 14th N.W.A.
Long in-the-works N.W.A. biopic "Straight Outta Compton" is finally scheduled to drop two weeks from Friday (on August 14th), but what about its almost equally-hyped soundtrack? Earlier this month, we got word from director F. Gary Gray that Dr.
Stream The "Southpaw" Soundtrack Feat. Eminem, Slaughterhouse, Action Bronson & More Jul 24, 2015 at 09:49am
"Southpaw," a boxing film starring Jake Gyllenhaal, Forest Whitaker, 50 Cent and Rachel McAdams, opens in theaters today, but more importantly for hip hop fans, the soundtrack's now on Spotify.
2K Sports announced in a press release that the NBA 2K16 soundtrack will be curated by DJ Mustard, DJ Khaled, & DJ Premier. With 50+ tracks and six new exclusives, it will be the biggest soundtrack in the history of the franchise.
That Eminem is executive producing the soundtrack for upcoming boxing film "Southpaw" came as a pleasant surprise. His lead single "Phenomenal" went hard.
Big Sean is being tapped for the upcoming film "Terminator Genisys," a continuation in the sci-fi series that stars Arnold Schwarzenegger.
"DOPE" Soundtrack Features Nas, Digital Underground, A Tribe Called Quest & More Jun 4, 2015 at 10:23am
This summer we'll see A$AP Rocky make his acting debut in the film "DOPE," executive produced by Pharrell. Although Rocky's name has been used heavily in the promotion of the film, he said during his CRWN interview that his role is actually pretty small.
Eminem's lengthy career has been littered with various endeavors, but the projects he attaches himself too always seem to make sense-- he's not out here making frivolous moves just 'cause.
We got a surprise back in March when the first trailer for the Jake Gyllenhaal-starring film "Southpaw" dropped with a snippet of a new Eminem song attached.
In early January, Bruno Mars' "Uptown Funk" hit #1 on the charts, and it's stayed there ever since--marking the second longest #1 streak of all time (next to Mariah Carey & Boyz II Men's "One Sweet Day)--until this week.
Kanye West Will Executive Produce The Soundtrack For A New Show About The Underground Railroad Apr 7, 2015 at 12:25pm
Kanye West has been known to fill the executive producer role on some big albums, including Jay Z's Blueprint 3, Pusha T's My Name Is My Name, Big Sean' Dark Sky Paradise, and most recently Rihanna's upcoming R8.
- Classic Rotation: Raekwon "Only Built 4 Cuban Linx"60 Views1 Comment
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series2,292 Views13 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate41,528 Views142 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)8,002 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,696 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"40,164 Views118 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,407 Views32 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,961 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On52,552 Views204 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,521 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 111,043 Views364 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,865 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"73,474 Views246 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,659 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram105,495 Views365 Comments