According to HipHopDX, Brooklyn emcee Maino has been chosen to star as the lead character in a hip hop musical called 'Freedom' that will shed light on unjust incarceration. Most recently, he appeared in ItsTheReal's latest video 'Beef Wit Us' in th
Chief Keef is once again a free man.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Last week, Ja Rule finished serving his time for a 2007 gun charge, and was released from state prison in central New York. He had still yet to complete his sentence for tax evasion however, which he was to serve concurrently with his other charge.
In December of 2011, Brick Squad rapper Slim Dunkin was shot in a recording studio and subsequently died. The man who shot him, a fellow rapper named Young Vito, was found not guilty of murder, but will still serve 25 years in prison.
Ja Rule Released From Prison, Still Has To Finish Serving Tax Evasion Sentence Feb 21, 2013 at 10:47am
Ja Rule has been serving time in jail since his 2011 charge of possession of an illegal firearm, however, now the rapper is on the verge of freedom.
Max B is currently serving a 75-year sentence for his role in a a 2006 robbery which resulted in a death. The rapper sent his girlfriend, Gina Conway, and his stepbrother, Kelvin Leerdam, to rob two men for $30,000 at a Holiday Inn in New Jersey.
Chief Keef is currently serving a two month sentence in juvenile detention for violating his parole.
After his arrest on gun and drug charges over five months ago, Beanie Sigel has waived his hearing during his appearance this week in court.Shackled and wearing prison blues, Sigel, born Dwight Grant, stood before Magisterial District Judge Edward Christie a
Universal music has signed a deal with Sendapackage.com, which will result in the release of a number of classic rap LPs to be released in cassette tape form.
Lil Boosie has been behind bars for quite some time now. Despite beating his murder charge, the Baton Rouge rapper landed himself an eight year bid for smuggling drugs into two different prisons, all while awaiting his original sentencing.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald2,886 Views17 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"10,645 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4010,171 Views56 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot6,109 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"9,254 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection2,966 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"8,115 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,064 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine6,237 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year14,948 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days23,845 Views247 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,350 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”24,987 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2222,636 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,613 Views113 Comments