Chief Keef is once again a free man.
Louisiana state District Judge, Trudy White, has refused to lift indictment charges against Lil Boosie’s alleged hitman Michael “Marlo Mike” Louding. Louding is currently being charged with first-degree murder, for the murder of Terry Boyd.
Last week, Ja Rule finished serving his time for a 2007 gun charge, and was released from state prison in central New York. He had still yet to complete his sentence for tax evasion however, which he was to serve concurrently with his other charge.
In December of 2011, Brick Squad rapper Slim Dunkin was shot in a recording studio and subsequently died. The man who shot him, a fellow rapper named Young Vito, was found not guilty of murder, but will still serve 25 years in prison.
Ja Rule Released From Prison, Still Has To Finish Serving Tax Evasion Sentence Feb 21, 2013 at 10:47am
Ja Rule has been serving time in jail since his 2011 charge of possession of an illegal firearm, however, now the rapper is on the verge of freedom.
Max B is currently serving a 75-year sentence for his role in a a 2006 robbery which resulted in a death. The rapper sent his girlfriend, Gina Conway, and his stepbrother, Kelvin Leerdam, to rob two men for $30,000 at a Holiday Inn in New Jersey.
Chief Keef is currently serving a two month sentence in juvenile detention for violating his parole.
After his arrest on gun and drug charges over five months ago, Beanie Sigel has waived his hearing during his appearance this week in court.Shackled and wearing prison blues, Sigel, born Dwight Grant, stood before Magisterial District Judge Edward Christie a
Universal music has signed a deal with Sendapackage.com, which will result in the release of a number of classic rap LPs to be released in cassette tape form.
Lil Boosie has been behind bars for quite some time now. Despite beating his murder charge, the Baton Rouge rapper landed himself an eight year bid for smuggling drugs into two different prisons, all while awaiting his original sentencing.
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival1,951 Views10 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition3,089 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)2,214 Views8 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye14,869 Views72 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far12,193 Views103 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay18,061 Views115 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie3,495 Views35 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"22,413 Views141 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram3,919 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,199 Views35 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs8,034 Views31 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke8,628 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"30,397 Views178 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support19,323 Views120 Comments
You may also like...