With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
The queen of magazine covers, Rihanna, strikes again with yet another foreign magazine cover. We all know Rih Rih dominates pop music in the United States, but she's also been dominating across the map, from the U.K. to Arabia.
Buzz has been high for Jennifer Lopez's upcoming album, A.K.A., which drops on Tuesday, and it should only get higher following J. Lo's sexy cover shoot for Billboard magazine. Check out the full spread in the gallery above.
With Iggy Azalea taking over the Billboard charts these days, it's only appropriate they tap her for the cover of their latest magazine issue.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
The DJ Mustard and YG takeover continues this summer, with Mustard planning to drop his debut album 10 Summers. The producer already unleashed one single off it, the Ty Dolla $ign and 2 Chainz-featured "Down On Me."
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Pharrell Williams is definitely having his moment, thanks to a hit single "Happy" and top-selling album G I R L, not to mention multiple production credits on other hit tracks.
The other week we got a look at Rihanna's photo shoot with Vogue Brazil and her double cover of their magazine. The magazine's inside spread, perhaps unsurprisingly, contained several photos of Rih Rih in topless mode (which seems to be her natural state).
Mariah Carey Covers Billboard Magazine, Discusses New Album Roll Out & Contributors Apr 25, 2014 at 09:44am
Mariah Carey album, tentatively titled The Art Of Letting Go, has had a rocky road thus far.The singer covered Billboard magazine with a black and white close-up shot, and inside the magazine, she spoke on her new plans for the album's roll out, featured arti
Fat Magazine ("Fat" stands for Fashion, Art, Type) have released their inaugural issue with a very familiar face on the cover. They've nabbed Kid Cudi for the magazine's first issue, and the inside photo shoot not only features Cudder, but A$AP Nast as well.
Two days ago The Source magazine unveiled the first cover for the new April/May 2014 issue, and Black Hippy's ScHoolboy Q graced the cover solo, making it his first solo magazine cover.
ScHoolboy Q is popping off, and we know this not only because of his sales for Oxymoron which landed him his very first (and TDE's first) #1 Billboard debut, but because he's getting magazine covers solo dolo, without the 'Black Hippy' affiliation/crew.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
The era of Young Thug is upon us.
Billboard has released its 2014 "Power 100" list, and perhaps unsurprisingly, Jay Z and Beyonce were given the #1 spot on this list. This comes after the power couple earned the #1 spot of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs4,695 Views34 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech18,402 Views128 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow12,099 Views56 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,080 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks14,688 Views46 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,830 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 4,164 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account24,515 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments8,065 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter25,103 Views60 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,504 Views64 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account26,164 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,730 Views70 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,557 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,626 Views26 Comments
You may also like...
- Styles P "Other" Video368 Views