The DJ Mustard and YG takeover continues this summer, with Mustard planning to drop his debut album 10 Summers. The producer already unleashed one single off it, the Ty Dolla $ign and 2 Chainz-featured "Down On Me."
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Pharrell Williams is definitely having his moment, thanks to a hit single "Happy" and top-selling album G I R L, not to mention multiple production credits on other hit tracks.
The other week we got a look at Rihanna's photo shoot with Vogue Brazil and her double cover of their magazine. The magazine's inside spread, perhaps unsurprisingly, contained several photos of Rih Rih in topless mode (which seems to be her natural state).
Mariah Carey Covers Billboard Magazine, Discusses New Album Roll Out & Contributors Apr 25, 2014 at 09:44am
Mariah Carey album, tentatively titled The Art Of Letting Go, has had a rocky road thus far.The singer covered Billboard magazine with a black and white close-up shot, and inside the magazine, she spoke on her new plans for the album's roll out, featured arti
Fat Magazine ("Fat" stands for Fashion, Art, Type) have released their inaugural issue with a very familiar face on the cover. They've nabbed Kid Cudi for the magazine's first issue, and the inside photo shoot not only features Cudder, but A$AP Nast as well.
Two days ago The Source magazine unveiled the first cover for the new April/May 2014 issue, and Black Hippy's ScHoolboy Q graced the cover solo, making it his first solo magazine cover.
ScHoolboy Q is popping off, and we know this not only because of his sales for Oxymoron which landed him his very first (and TDE's first) #1 Billboard debut, but because he's getting magazine covers solo dolo, without the 'Black Hippy' affiliation/crew.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
The era of Young Thug is upon us.
Billboard has released its 2014 "Power 100" list, and perhaps unsurprisingly, Jay Z and Beyonce were given the #1 spot on this list. This comes after the power couple earned the #1 spot of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
We can't really argue about Macklemore's success over the past year at this point. As the rapper receives radio play around the world and continues to sell his 2012 release The Heist week after week, he's been dubbed 'Man of the Year' by The Source magazine.
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
- Two People Shot Outside Of J Cole’s Concert In New Jersey Monday Night5,750 Views23 Comments
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"115,135 Views340 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss44,026 Views60 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 25,518 Views5 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal82,810 Views191 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release9,754 Views86 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 14,241 Views69 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,773 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 201512,441 Views27 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter10,899 Views25 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike3,407 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"10,105 Views19 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets14,425 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight16,863 Views42 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release13,040 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Performs "Back To Back" At OVO Fest3,218 Views
- JMSN "Need U" Video675 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting4,394 Views