Jay-Z's influence is seen not only in hip-hop, but in so many aspects of culture that the rapper landed the cover for TIME Magazine's "100 Most Influential People In The World" issue.
Taking a break from working his upcoming album Born Sinner, J. Cole left the music studio for the photography studio. He was featured on the cover of this month's issue of Zink Magazine.
This month's issue of VIBE magazine features two of the biggest stars in hip-hop and r'n'b respectively, Kendrick Lamar and Miguel.Their joint cover was revealed today, check it out above. The two sat down for a Q&A with VIBE which you can read up on here.[v
Since giving birth to Blue Ivy last year, Beyonce has worked hard to get back in shape.
A$AP Rocky Says It Makes Him Upset That Homosexuality "Even Matters When It Comes To Hip-Hop" Mar 25, 2013 at 10:52am
A$AP Rocky has had a big year, not only in hip-hop but in fashion. The rapper has appeared in countless fashion magazines, including the covers of some big ones, to talk about his fashion-taking risks just as much as his Southern-influenced hip-hop sound.
A$AP Rocky has no lack of confidence, that's for sure. When MTV's "Hottest Mcs" list came to light, Rocky had no problem venting his thoughts on the list and saying he should be at that #1 spot.
Nicki Minaj is known for eccentric and crazy style, from colorful wigs to bright clothes and make-up, the girl is hardly ever seen in a make-up-less look.For ELLE Magazine, Nicki stripped down to the basics and kept it simple for her cover feature.
Brooklyn-based urban lifestyle magazine Mass Appeal is back in print after a 5-year hiatus, with Earl Sweatshirt gracing the cover of their 52nd issue alongside Blake Anderson of Workaholics fame.
A$AP Rocky recently defended himself as to why he should be the #1 hottest MC in the game for MTV's annual list.
Kanye West & Kim Kardashian Appear Nude On Cover Of French Magazine [Update: Full Photo Shoot Revealed] Mar 1, 2013 at 05:37pm
Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are pretty comfortable in their relationship, as evidenced by a cover shoot they did for French magazine L’Officiel Hommes.The two lovers and parents-to-be appear nude and in an embrace on the cover of the magazine's Spring 20
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20161,461 Views10 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"3,293 Views19 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption9,613 Views47 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together7,821 Views57 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist4,176 Views14 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino3,266 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label4,505 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season1,760 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans4,070 Views25 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald7,115 Views48 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"19,606 Views78 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4017,488 Views72 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot9,856 Views39 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"14,412 Views70 Comments