Fat Magazine ("Fat" stands for Fashion, Art, Type) have released their inaugural issue with a very familiar face on the cover. They've nabbed Kid Cudi for the magazine's first issue, and the inside photo shoot not only features Cudder, but A$AP Nast as well.
Two days ago The Source magazine unveiled the first cover for the new April/May 2014 issue, and Black Hippy's ScHoolboy Q graced the cover solo, making it his first solo magazine cover.
ScHoolboy Q is popping off, and we know this not only because of his sales for Oxymoron which landed him his very first (and TDE's first) #1 Billboard debut, but because he's getting magazine covers solo dolo, without the 'Black Hippy' affiliation/crew.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
The era of Young Thug is upon us.
Billboard has released its 2014 "Power 100" list, and perhaps unsurprisingly, Jay Z and Beyonce were given the #1 spot on this list. This comes after the power couple earned the #1 spot of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
We can't really argue about Macklemore's success over the past year at this point. As the rapper receives radio play around the world and continues to sell his 2012 release The Heist week after week, he's been dubbed 'Man of the Year' by The Source magazine.
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Kendrick Lamar Covers GQ, Named "Rapper Of The Year" By Magazine [Update: Justin Timberlake Covers GQ] Nov 12, 2013 at 12:35pm
There's no escaping Kendrick Lamar this year. On GQ's new Man of the Year issue they've put K. Dot on the cover, calling him Rapper of the Year. Do you agree?
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Rick Ross has been popping up just about everywhere lately, with his "Mastermind" tour kicking off in a week's time. We see him once more on the cover of RESPECT.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
Iggy Azalea nabbed another magazine cover this month, with the new issue of Paper Magazine.
Jay Z Covers Vanity Fair [Update: Jay Talks On Drug-Dealing Past, Blue Ivy & More] Oct 1, 2013 at 10:34am
Jay Z's stylist, June Ambrose, decided to reveal on Instagram today that her client will be on the cover of Vanity Fair's upcoming issue.
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella8,225 Views26 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 1682 Views1 Comment
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title17,615 Views64 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"4,318 Views13 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million12,019 Views20 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"3,246 Views22 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL5,505 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,071 Views38 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne27,955 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,186 Views30 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit10,706 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201435,162 Views22 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 8,591 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K12,301 Views61 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads809 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- The Game Feat. DeJ Loaf "Ryda" Video5,837 Views