Mariah Carey Covers Billboard Magazine, Discusses New Album Roll Out & Contributors Apr 25, 2014 at 09:44am
Mariah Carey album, tentatively titled The Art Of Letting Go, has had a rocky road thus far.The singer covered Billboard magazine with a black and white close-up shot, and inside the magazine, she spoke on her new plans for the album's roll out, featured arti
Fat Magazine ("Fat" stands for Fashion, Art, Type) have released their inaugural issue with a very familiar face on the cover. They've nabbed Kid Cudi for the magazine's first issue, and the inside photo shoot not only features Cudder, but A$AP Nast as well.
Two days ago The Source magazine unveiled the first cover for the new April/May 2014 issue, and Black Hippy's ScHoolboy Q graced the cover solo, making it his first solo magazine cover.
ScHoolboy Q is popping off, and we know this not only because of his sales for Oxymoron which landed him his very first (and TDE's first) #1 Billboard debut, but because he's getting magazine covers solo dolo, without the 'Black Hippy' affiliation/crew.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
The era of Young Thug is upon us.
Billboard has released its 2014 "Power 100" list, and perhaps unsurprisingly, Jay Z and Beyonce were given the #1 spot on this list. This comes after the power couple earned the #1 spot of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
We can't really argue about Macklemore's success over the past year at this point. As the rapper receives radio play around the world and continues to sell his 2012 release The Heist week after week, he's been dubbed 'Man of the Year' by The Source magazine.
Pharrell Williams was recently dubbed by GQ as Hitmaker of the Year. Another magazine has set their sights on the talented producer as well, with Pharrell covering Complex's new digital cover.
Kendrick Lamar Covers GQ, Named "Rapper Of The Year" By Magazine [Update: Justin Timberlake Covers GQ] Nov 12, 2013 at 12:35pm
There's no escaping Kendrick Lamar this year. On GQ's new Man of the Year issue they've put K. Dot on the cover, calling him Rapper of the Year. Do you agree?
TDE's Black Hippy recently graced the cover of XXL magazine, following which Ab-Soul took to Twitter to express his disdain for the fact that XXL went with the headline "Kendrick Lamar & Black Hippy..." Now ScHoolboy Q and Jay Rock have joined in with Soulo's
Rick Ross has been popping up just about everywhere lately, with his "Mastermind" tour kicking off in a week's time. We see him once more on the cover of RESPECT.
Eminem has returned to the music, and with his return has come (what are usually) rare interviews with the "Rap God," including this one for Complex's December/January cover.
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape2,891 Views8 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them1,890 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans1,378 Views3 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)527 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack1,737 Views7 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death8,799 Views32 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God4,933 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape9,990 Views58 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album27,235 Views145 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,085 Views53 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,491 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,689 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,849 Views28 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers9,410 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video2,897 Views
- Brisk God Vine Compilation257 Views
- Young Dro On The Breakfast Club325 Views