With Iggy Azalea taking over the Billboard charts these days, it's only appropriate they tap her for the cover of their latest magazine issue.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
The DJ Mustard and YG takeover continues this summer, with Mustard planning to drop his debut album 10 Summers. The producer already unleashed one single off it, the Ty Dolla $ign and 2 Chainz-featured "Down On Me."
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Pharrell Williams is definitely having his moment, thanks to a hit single "Happy" and top-selling album G I R L, not to mention multiple production credits on other hit tracks.
The other week we got a look at Rihanna's photo shoot with Vogue Brazil and her double cover of their magazine. The magazine's inside spread, perhaps unsurprisingly, contained several photos of Rih Rih in topless mode (which seems to be her natural state).
Mariah Carey Covers Billboard Magazine, Discusses New Album Roll Out & Contributors Apr 25, 2014 at 09:44am
Mariah Carey album, tentatively titled The Art Of Letting Go, has had a rocky road thus far.The singer covered Billboard magazine with a black and white close-up shot, and inside the magazine, she spoke on her new plans for the album's roll out, featured arti
Fat Magazine ("Fat" stands for Fashion, Art, Type) have released their inaugural issue with a very familiar face on the cover. They've nabbed Kid Cudi for the magazine's first issue, and the inside photo shoot not only features Cudder, but A$AP Nast as well.
Two days ago The Source magazine unveiled the first cover for the new April/May 2014 issue, and Black Hippy's ScHoolboy Q graced the cover solo, making it his first solo magazine cover.
ScHoolboy Q is popping off, and we know this not only because of his sales for Oxymoron which landed him his very first (and TDE's first) #1 Billboard debut, but because he's getting magazine covers solo dolo, without the 'Black Hippy' affiliation/crew.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
The era of Young Thug is upon us.
Billboard has released its 2014 "Power 100" list, and perhaps unsurprisingly, Jay Z and Beyonce were given the #1 spot on this list. This comes after the power couple earned the #1 spot of Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples list.
Kanye West appears on the cover of the latest issue of Interview Magazine, which includes an exclusive interview between 'Ye and director Steve McQueen (12 Years A Slave, Shame).
Childish Gambino is the next star to nab the cover of Complex. With the recent success of Because The Internet, the actor-turned-rapper talks to Complex about, unsurprisingly, the internet, his album, his childhood and more.
We can't really argue about Macklemore's success over the past year at this point. As the rapper receives radio play around the world and continues to sell his 2012 release The Heist week after week, he's been dubbed 'Man of the Year' by The Source magazine.
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks25,815 Views71 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour10,076 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 1,723 Views21 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery11,910 Views54 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest9,828 Views51 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked15,310 Views27 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music4,961 Views34 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram34,564 Views106 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album10,179 Views37 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados8,414 Views34 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West9,527 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist18,862 Views102 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,430 Views0 Comments
- Two People Killed In Shooting At OVO Fest Afterparty19,620 Views76 Comments