Andre 3000 is coming out of his shell in order to promote the Jimi Hendrix film, "Jimi: All By My Side." We've seen him do several interviews as we lead up to the film's release date, which is actually today, and now he's on the cover of Billboard magazine.
Although Rihanna has done a few thirst-inducing sexy photo shoots this year (most notably one for a French magazine that showed her topless), her latest ones have been less revealing and... well... weirder.
Nicki Minaj does her best housewife impression for her latest photo shoot with Dazed magazine. The Queen Barbz covers the new issue of the magazine not once, but twice, with two alternate covers available.
Chris Brown Covers Billboard Magazine [Update: Chris Brown Speaks On Prison, Assault Case] Sep 5, 2014 at 02:20pm
With Chris Brown set to release his new album X on September 16th, the oft-troubled R&B star has popped up on the cover of Billboard Magazine's latest issue. Check out the cover above, and read an excerpt from his interview below.
Although news of his recent arrest for gun possession might currently be overshadowing this fact, Jeezy will release his album Seen It All tomorrow. To celebrate this, THe Source has decided to feature the Snowman on the cover of their latest issue.
Having not released music this year, Rihanna has stayed in the news with several bold photo shoots, including a topless one for France's Lui Magazine, but this new one for W Magazine has to be (quite literally) the wildest one yet.
Nicki Minaj puts the more natural look she's been going for these days on full display on the new cover of The FADER magazine.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
The queen of magazine covers, Rihanna, strikes again with yet another foreign magazine cover. We all know Rih Rih dominates pop music in the United States, but she's also been dominating across the map, from the U.K. to Arabia.
Buzz has been high for Jennifer Lopez's upcoming album, A.K.A., which drops on Tuesday, and it should only get higher following J. Lo's sexy cover shoot for Billboard magazine. Check out the full spread in the gallery above.
With Iggy Azalea taking over the Billboard charts these days, it's only appropriate they tap her for the cover of their latest magazine issue.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
The DJ Mustard and YG takeover continues this summer, with Mustard planning to drop his debut album 10 Summers. The producer already unleashed one single off it, the Ty Dolla $ign and 2 Chainz-featured "Down On Me."
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Pharrell Williams is definitely having his moment, thanks to a hit single "Happy" and top-selling album G I R L, not to mention multiple production credits on other hit tracks.
The other week we got a look at Rihanna's photo shoot with Vogue Brazil and her double cover of their magazine. The magazine's inside spread, perhaps unsurprisingly, contained several photos of Rih Rih in topless mode (which seems to be her natural state).
Mariah Carey Covers Billboard Magazine, Discusses New Album Roll Out & Contributors Apr 25, 2014 at 09:44am
Mariah Carey album, tentatively titled The Art Of Letting Go, has had a rocky road thus far.The singer covered Billboard magazine with a black and white close-up shot, and inside the magazine, she spoke on her new plans for the album's roll out, featured arti
Fat Magazine ("Fat" stands for Fashion, Art, Type) have released their inaugural issue with a very familiar face on the cover. They've nabbed Kid Cudi for the magazine's first issue, and the inside photo shoot not only features Cudder, but A$AP Nast as well.
Two days ago The Source magazine unveiled the first cover for the new April/May 2014 issue, and Black Hippy's ScHoolboy Q graced the cover solo, making it his first solo magazine cover.
ScHoolboy Q is popping off, and we know this not only because of his sales for Oxymoron which landed him his very first (and TDE's first) #1 Billboard debut, but because he's getting magazine covers solo dolo, without the 'Black Hippy' affiliation/crew.
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama526 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title3,064 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Says People Who Act Like They Don't Like The Yeezy Boosts Are Racist2,065 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna Covers Vanity Fair; Talks Past Relationship With Chris Brown & More9,480 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks: September 28 - October 416,484 Views30 Comments
- Bobby Shmurda Denied Bail Yet Again, Trial Set For 201630,661 Views146 Comments
- Will Smith Says He's Planning World Tour With DJ Jazzy Jeff 8,284 Views56 Comments
- 5 Things To Know About The Sauce Twinz20,274 Views174 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Announces "Intimate" 8-City Tour23,235 Views187 Comments
- MissInfo Announces Her Departure From HOT 9710,626 Views32 Comments
- CC Sabathia Announces That He's Checking Into Rehab And Will Miss The Playoffs3,081 Views0 Comments
- 6 Artists Who Cut Ties With Their (Former) Crews21,989 Views29 Comments
- Drake & Future's "WATTBA" Suffers 81% Drop In Album Sales 59,333 Views290 Comments
- Tupac Shakur Letter From Jail Denouncing Thug Life Selling For $225,00023,348 Views45 Comments
- Jordan Brand Will Be Re-Releasing The 'UNC' Air Jordan 1 High This Weekend 1,088 Views0 Comments
You may also like...