Having not released music this year, Rihanna has stayed in the news with several bold photo shoots, including a topless one for France's Lui Magazine, but this new one for W Magazine has to be (quite literally) the wildest one yet.
Nicki Minaj puts the more natural look she's been going for these days on full display on the new cover of The FADER magazine.
With #CarterVSeason underway, XXL has decided to slap Lil Wayne on the cover of their August/September issue, with the accompanying article entitled "Lil Wayne: Nothing Left To Prove." Check out the cover and some more snaps from the photo shoot (low-res unfor
The queen of magazine covers, Rihanna, strikes again with yet another foreign magazine cover. We all know Rih Rih dominates pop music in the United States, but she's also been dominating across the map, from the U.K. to Arabia.
Buzz has been high for Jennifer Lopez's upcoming album, A.K.A., which drops on Tuesday, and it should only get higher following J. Lo's sexy cover shoot for Billboard magazine. Check out the full spread in the gallery above.
With Iggy Azalea taking over the Billboard charts these days, it's only appropriate they tap her for the cover of their latest magazine issue.
Beyonce adds yet another magazine cover to her repertoire, covering T Magazine from the New York Times. The pop star was photographed by Juergen Teller for the publication, and sticks to casual looks for the shoot.
The DJ Mustard and YG takeover continues this summer, with Mustard planning to drop his debut album 10 Summers. The producer already unleashed one single off it, the Ty Dolla $ign and 2 Chainz-featured "Down On Me."
Ty Dolla $ign's reign of r'n'b cross-over hip-hop music has just begun. In anticipation of this, the West Coast native graces the cover of The Fader's new June/July "Summer Music" issue.
Pharrell Williams is definitely having his moment, thanks to a hit single "Happy" and top-selling album G I R L, not to mention multiple production credits on other hit tracks.
The other week we got a look at Rihanna's photo shoot with Vogue Brazil and her double cover of their magazine. The magazine's inside spread, perhaps unsurprisingly, contained several photos of Rih Rih in topless mode (which seems to be her natural state).
Mariah Carey Covers Billboard Magazine, Discusses New Album Roll Out & Contributors Apr 25, 2014 at 09:44am
Mariah Carey album, tentatively titled The Art Of Letting Go, has had a rocky road thus far.The singer covered Billboard magazine with a black and white close-up shot, and inside the magazine, she spoke on her new plans for the album's roll out, featured arti
Fat Magazine ("Fat" stands for Fashion, Art, Type) have released their inaugural issue with a very familiar face on the cover. They've nabbed Kid Cudi for the magazine's first issue, and the inside photo shoot not only features Cudder, but A$AP Nast as well.
Two days ago The Source magazine unveiled the first cover for the new April/May 2014 issue, and Black Hippy's ScHoolboy Q graced the cover solo, making it his first solo magazine cover.
ScHoolboy Q is popping off, and we know this not only because of his sales for Oxymoron which landed him his very first (and TDE's first) #1 Billboard debut, but because he's getting magazine covers solo dolo, without the 'Black Hippy' affiliation/crew.
Cam'ron and A-Trak announced mid-January that they were pairing up for a joint EP titled Federal Reserve for A-Trak's Fool's Gold label. The effort has already produced one track, "Humphrey" which had a classic Cam feel.
XXL are preparing for a big issue this month, as they've got Eminem, Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine gracing their new cover, which is a first. The magazine is celebrating all things Beats Electronics for the upcoming isssue.
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMA’s1,055 Views8 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week1,921 Views12 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers10,359 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit14,262 Views39 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,352 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20152,695 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign12,771 Views38 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK7,751 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,069 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"11,972 Views48 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida9,057 Views75 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show5,878 Views19 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,280 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More10,161 Views55 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album4,309 Views9 Comments
You may also like...
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video1,166 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video6,203 Views