As of right now, there are a lot of people demanding cash from Tyga.
Snoop Dogg hasn't had the best luck with the law recently. The rapper was briefly brought into police custody in Sweden, before being released last week, and now he's had some trouble at Italian customs.
Young Thug recently had a string of different charges brought against him.
Chris Brown is in another tricky situation, but that's nothing new for the drama-attracting singer. Breezy had a performance in the Philippines on Tuesday night, and now he's reportedly being blocked from leaving the country because of a past gig he missed.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga is in the news once more today, and once again, it's not on a positive note. The rapper, who recently dropped The Gold Album for free on Spotify enraging Birdman, is now being sued by his former business partner.
Rihanna has some seriously terrifying stalkers. The singer has had a couple of home intruders over the last few years, but the latest invasion of her privacy might be the scariest.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Iggy Azalea's ex-boyfriend has been out to get her over the past year, from claims of possessing a sex tape of Iggy, to attempts to sell music he stole from her, to claiming she has an STD, it seems Hefe Wine would stop at nothing to get a check out of th
This morning we received news from Tyga's lawyer, Lee Hutton, about Tyga's leaked sext that hit the interwebs yesterday.
In March 2014, a video was posted on YouTube that showed 2 Chainz backstage at a show, throwing around the word "thot" at a young lady who was invited backstage, reportedly by Chainz's affiliate Cap 1.
Yesterday, Tyga was once again the fodder of gossip sites around the web with an alleged sex-text interaction with a transgender surfaced on B. Scott's website, purportedly showing a dick picture sent by Tyga.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Bobby Shmurda has been appropriately quiet on the new music front since his lock-up. Being a relatively new rapper at the time he was pinched, it's understandable that he doesn't have hoards of unreleased music in the stash a la Gucci Mane.
Scott Storch may still be a well-respected producer in the game, but that hasn't helped his financial situation. The producer filed for bankruptcy recently, as reported by TMZ.
Beef, or at least, legal issues, appear to be brewing between two Atlanta upstarts, Father and Key! Both artists rose to prominence last year, alongside ILoveMakonnen, off the strength of their collaboration "Look At Wrist." Key!
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
Last May, Wiz Khalifa had a run-in with the police that went viral pretty quickly.
Things aren't looking up for Suge Knight yet, who is currently in jail with bail set at $10 million. The former music executive plead not guilty to the murder charges, and trail is expected to get underway on July 7th.
50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
You may know Flavor Flav as the hypeman in legendary rap duo, Public Enemy, or if you're a little younger, your first memory of the hypeman may have been his hugely popular reality show, "Flavor Of Love".
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"25,433 Views145 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss21,383 Views42 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 22,723 Views2 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal70,630 Views184 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release6,371 Views71 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 9,105 Views61 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,882 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20158,318 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter6,654 Views23 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,793 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,121 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets11,932 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,152 Views40 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release10,619 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q13,342 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video42 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting2,834 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary778 Views