Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50 PM
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
Chris Brown Reportedly Set To Pay Less Child Support Now That He's Going Through The Legal System Mar 7, 2015 at 10:06 AM
Chris Brown is often in the headlines, but this was a big week even for him.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04 AM
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42 PM
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
In the past, we've seen a few cases of Diddy going "0-100" on others. Most recently, he got into a scuffle with Drake over the beat of that very same song, and now, someone else is accusing him of flying off the handle.
Suge Knight's $2.2 Million Bail Revoked [Update: Official Charges Announced] Feb 2, 2015 at 07:44 PM
Suge Knight's not going anywhere until he's tried for murder. After the hip-hop mogul received his charge for fatally running over a man (and injuring another) last week, his bail was originally set at $2.2 million, and now it has been revoked altogether.
Ludacris Wins Primary Custody Of His Daughter [Update: "Dancin' Dirty" Lyrics Were Used Against Him In Court] Jan 31, 2015 at 03:35 PM
As we reported last year, Ludacris fathered a child with Tamika Fuller late in 2013, and after claims arose last year that he couldn't pay his child support, the rapper's now won primary custody of his daughter.
Last fall, Veteran R&B group Jagged Edge began mounting a comeback, sharing a few new tracks while gearing up for an album. Now, they've hit a roadblock, as one of the members, Kyle Norman, has been arrested on charges of aggravated assault.
Even in more conservative American states, getting caught with marijuana for personal use usually only gets you a misdemeanor offense. In Dubai, it's a different story entirely.
Earlier this week, a jail ID of Chris Brown's apparently popped up online with a hefty price tag.
Flavor Flav Indicted On Four Driving Charges [Update: Flav Pleads Not Guilty] Jan 24, 2015 at 06:21 PM
Almost a year ago, Flavor Flav was pulled over on his way to his mother's funeral.
Fans who were hoping for Chris Brown's 2015 to be much less tumultuous than his 2014 (or 2013, or 2012, etc.) can put those dreams away, because it's looking like another long year for Breezy, legally speaking.
After a new DMX album, Redemption Of The Beast, was announced last week, DMX and Swizz Beatz quickly came forward to say that the album ws being released without their permission.
A while back, former Last Kings designer Glennon Marrero sued his former business partner Tyga for $10,900, claiming that he was never paid for his deisgns that were used by the company.
Amid a rumors of a sex tape, the fact that Iggy Azalea's ex-boyfriend had allegedly stolen music from her laptop and released it as an EP last summer mostly slid under the radar.
While us average folk can easily and legally listen or download the latest music thanks to music platforms like iTunes, Amazon, Google Play (and the list goes on), prison inmates don't have the same accessibility to these sites.
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside"4,767 Views21 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown11,600 Views28 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts11,086 Views28 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son7,740 Views15 Comments
- Travi$ Scott & Young Thug Bring Out Kanye West & Chris Brown In L.A.11,563 Views29 Comments
- Kevin Gates Offers Opinion On Obama: "Get this N---a Out of Office"21,803 Views104 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Ol' Dirty Bastard's "Return To The 36 Chambers: The Dirty Version"2,293 Views7 Comments
- Top-10 Fantasy Basketball Surprises 823 Views0 Comments
- Immortal Technique Arrested On Suspicion Of Assault And Robbery6,477 Views25 Comments
- 10 Things You Didn't Know About Big L's "Lifestylez Ov Da Poor & Dangerous"5,288 Views20 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan's Alleged Speedboat Getaway Is Untrue8,587 Views20 Comments
- O.T. Genasis Arrested In L.A. 14,458 Views27 Comments
- New Tupac Music Is On The Way19,446 Views85 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: March 2811,024 Views52 Comments
- Big Sean Has A BAPE Collaboration Dropping Next Month8,539 Views21 Comments