Iggy Azalea's "Husband" Files For Divorce [Update: Iggy Responds On Twitter] Oct 10, 2014 at 03:42pm
A lot of Iggy Azalea's exes seem to be coming out of the woodwork nowadays. In a bizarre story reported by TMZ, Iggy Azalea's "husband," who no one knew existed, has officially filed for divorce from the rap star (or pop star, according to some people).
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at 2013's Made In America festival in Philadelphia where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
Before he founded the We The Best Music Group in 2012, DJ Khaled was signed to eOne Music, where he released his first four records from 2006 to 2010.
Tyrese Gibson may be better known for his roles in the successful Transformers and Fast & Furious franchises than he is for music nowadays, but, for a while, he was one of R&B music's most popular talents.
Back in July, we reported that former sound engineer Chauncey Mahan had (once again) sued Jay Z and Roc-A-Fella Records for the partial ownership of 45 songs recorded with his help between the years 1998-2002.
Kendrick Lamar isn't often the subject of tabloid/gossip sites, however, every artist seems to encounter a lawsuit at some point or another in their rising career. K. Dot's facing a new lawsuit according to TMZ, over his Section.80 record "Rigamortis."
Cee-Lo Green Sentenced To 3 Years Probation For Furnishing Ecstasy [Update: Cee-Lo Deletes Twitter Account After Controversial Rape Comments] Sep 2, 2014 at 02:15pm
Last October, we reported that Cee-Lo Green had plead not guilty to a charge of furnishing (or, in layman's terms, supplying) ecstasy to a woman who originally filed a sexual assault charge against him in 2012.
Nipsey Hussle was scheduled to play at the first Los Angeles version of Jay Z's "Made In America" festival today, but now his performance is in question.
Last Saturday, we reported that NJ spitter Joe Budden's mug had popped up on NYPD's Twitter feed as a "wanted man," and we later posted a video of him mocking the supposed "man hunt" that the police has embarked upon.
Last March, Chief Keef was brought in for a DUI, after he was pulled over in Highland Park, IL, and cops discovered he'd been smoking weed while operating the vehicle.
Gucci Mane's been behind bars for the last eleven months, awaiting the verdict of a firearms charge that stems from an incident last September, and today, the judge made the final ruling.
Last year, R. Kelly parted ways with his manager, Derrel McDavid, who had been with him for decades. Now TMZ says McDavid is suing Kellz for some money owed to him at the time they "parted company."
Meek Mill Likely To Remain In Jail Until September [Update: Meek Mill Denied Parole, Will Remain In Jail Until October] Aug 18, 2014 at 06:32pm
Earlier this month, it was reported that Meek Mill had been sentenced to 3 to 6 months in county jail, following a probation violation.
Las Vegas isn't exactly the most "peaceful" city in the States, especially in the early hours of the morning. Regardless, Kid Ink was reportedly arrested for disturbing said peace today.
Fans of late '90s/early '00s East Coast hip-hop should be rejoicing at this point. Just a couple of weeks after Terror Squad's Remy Ma was freed from prison, it seems like early Roc-A-Fella powerhouse Beanie Sigel has followed in her footsteps.
Nicki Minaj is facing a new lawsuit, but we have a feeling this is just pocket change for the mega star. The Pinkprint rapper is being sued by an entertainment company for $50,000 after allegedly flaking on her duties.
Lil Wayne certainly has more than enough money to rent a private jet, but it hasn't stopped him from missing almost a million dollars in payments. A company is now suing the rapper over a G-1159B Gulfstream jet he leased for $55,000 a month.
Last year, it was reported that A$AP Rocky had been charged with assault, stemming from an incident at that year's Made In America festival where he allegedly slapped a female fan.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)1,752 Views7 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL3,752 Views31 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape10,883 Views42 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them3,344 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,663 Views5 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)972 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,719 Views18 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death16,139 Views43 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,610 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape11,252 Views60 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album30,047 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,523 Views59 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,901 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,996 Views17 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube7,030 Views28 Comments