50 Cent is pretty adventurous when it comes to business, it seems he's always investing or promoting some new item every other week. He's done it all, from energy drinks to water to headphones and most recently, underwear and vodka.
When Chris Brown isn't entangling himself in social media beef, he's likely facing some sort of legal drama. Today TMZ alleges that Breezy's recently-discovered baby mama is demanding more child support for their daughter together, Royalty.
You may know Flavor Flav as the hypeman in legendary rap duo, Public Enemy, or if you're a little younger, your first memory of the hypeman may have been his hugely popular reality show, "Flavor Of Love".
Back in January, we were surprised to see Trinidad James' name (actually Nicholas Williams) in the writing credits of Mark Ronson and Bruno Mars' chart-topping hit "Uptown Funk," and now we're learning just how much he stands to make off that "Don't believe me
Miguel's leg-drop incident at the Billboard Music Awards two years back quickly went viral and became fodder for memes everywhere. While the memes have since died down, that image of Miguel crash-landing on top of his fans is still burned into our retinas.
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
Suge Knight was back in court today -- where he pleaded not guilty to charges of murder. While Knight's lawyer had requested bail to be reduced from $10 Million to a more reasonable 5, the bail reduction was denied by a judge today.
We got word in November that Frank Ocean, born Christopher Edwin Breaux, was attempting to legally change his name, however the judge denied his request because the singer had a few unpaid tickets and a suspended driver's license.
Somebody's been getting salty while watching episodes of 2 Chainz's "World's Most Expensivest Shit." The rapper's just been accused of breaching a contract with an Atlanta entertainment company, Rockmo Entertainment, and is being sued to the tune of $1.5
Blame it on self-employment, shady labels or a simple lack of knowledge about this country's impenetrable tax system-- rappers have historically had problems with unpaid taxes.
In a recent episode of "Divorce Court" that is a mortal lock to appear on the next Divorce Court Greatest Hits compilation, plaintiff Nathan Sellars accused his ex-girlfriend Lia Palmquist of sleeping with the entire Wu-Tang Clan.
Earlier in the week, DMX was accused of robbing a man at a gas station in Newark.
Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested] Mar 26, 2015 at 06:50pm
According to a local news report from KXAN, Yung Gleesh has been charged with sexual assault stemming from an incident that took place in Austin, Texas last week.
Chris Brown Reportedly Set To Pay Less Child Support Now That He's Going Through The Legal System Mar 7, 2015 at 10:06am
Chris Brown is often in the headlines, but this was a big week even for him.
DJ Khaled has a documented affinity for an over-the-top lifestyle. From his music videos to his vlogs, he loves to show off just how well he's living, whether it's foreign cars, lavish mansions, or diamond-heavy jewelry.
Jas Prince Seeking Further Compensation From Cash Money For Discovering Drake Feb 18, 2015 at 10:04am
Jas Prince is still trying to get money off Drake's career, a feat he attempted back in 2012 when he sued Drake's management. Now he's coming after Cash Money and Birdman directly. More legal trouble involving unpaid dues for the Cash Money label.
Wiz Khalifa Reportedly Building A Case Against Amber Rose To Gain More Custody Of Their Son Feb 17, 2015 at 02:42pm
Yesterday, things got dramatic when Khloe Kardashian decided to call Amber Rose out on her comments regarding Tyga and Kylie Jenner's relationship.
Some might say Suge Knight isn't having the best year, and it's only just begun. The co-founder of Death Row Records started off 2015 with a murder charge to his name, not to mention, he's suffering from a few medical issues stemming from 2014's shooting.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism6,953 Views34 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same25,055 Views66 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)5,113 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song14,842 Views38 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed3,409 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour15,573 Views63 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter9,901 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's23,990 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,782 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal11,713 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,582 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition6,004 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug17,331 Views76 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,718 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff14,706 Views121 Comments
You may also like...