Rumor had it that Apple had threatened Tidal with a $20 million lawsuit if Drake's performance at Lil Weezyana Fest was broadcasted yesterday, and when the rapper's appearance was cut from the stream, the threat seemed to be confirmed.
Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video Aug 27, 2015 at 12:50pm
Two years ago, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West sued the co-founder of YouTube, Chad Hurley, for leaking footage of their lavish engagement through his new venture MixBit.
Back in May, Young Buck's probation officer came forward with the claim that he had seen the rapper using "a tube to shoot a 'yellow substance' into his drug testing cup," and now Buck's being charged with a felony for doing so.
Dr. Dre & Ice Cube File Motion To Be Excused From Suge Knight's Wrongful Death Lawsuit Aug 19, 2015 at 09:43am
After Suge Knight ran over two men (killing one) while fleeing the "Straight Outta Compton" set earlier this year, a wrongful death lawsuit was levied against him, charging him with the murder of Terry Carter and the attempted murder of Cle "Bone" Sloan.
Everybody's looking for a piece of the A$AP Mob wealth. A new lawsuit has surfaced against A$AP Rocky, it seems mainly because he's the richest member of the Mob.
Back in March, The Game got into a scuffle during a basketball game with a man who ended up being an off-duty cop, and now he's facing jail time for it.
Busta Rhymes was recently arrested in New York, after getting into a kerfuffle at the gym. Busta allegedly threw a bottle of Protein Shake at a fellow gym goer, and was arrested for second degree assault.
As of right now, there are a lot of people demanding cash from Tyga.
Snoop Dogg hasn't had the best luck with the law recently. The rapper was briefly brought into police custody in Sweden, before being released last week, and now he's had some trouble at Italian customs.
Young Thug recently had a string of different charges brought against him.
Chris Brown is in another tricky situation, but that's nothing new for the drama-attracting singer. Breezy had a performance in the Philippines on Tuesday night, and now he's reportedly being blocked from leaving the country because of a past gig he missed.
As most of you are probably aware by now, 50 Cent filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy earlier in the week. This came to a shock as most, seeing as how many businesses Fif has his hands in.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Tyga is in the news once more today, and once again, it's not on a positive note. The rapper, who recently dropped The Gold Album for free on Spotify enraging Birdman, is now being sued by his former business partner.
Rihanna has some seriously terrifying stalkers. The singer has had a couple of home intruders over the last few years, but the latest invasion of her privacy might be the scariest.
Definitely wasn't expecting this news. 50 Cent, according to the Wall Street Journal, has filed for chapter 11 bankruptcy.
Iggy Azalea's ex-boyfriend has been out to get her over the past year, from claims of possessing a sex tape of Iggy, to attempts to sell music he stole from her, to claiming she has an STD, it seems Hefe Wine would stop at nothing to get a check out of th
This morning we received news from Tyga's lawyer, Lee Hutton, about Tyga's leaked sext that hit the interwebs yesterday.
In March 2014, a video was posted on YouTube that showed 2 Chainz backstage at a show, throwing around the word "thot" at a young lady who was invited backstage, reportedly by Chainz's affiliate Cap 1.
Yesterday, Tyga was once again the fodder of gossip sites around the web with an alleged sex-text interaction with a transgender surfaced on B. Scott's website, purportedly showing a dick picture sent by Tyga.
As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow1,932 Views12 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid27,758 Views96 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"11,814 Views81 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them14,942 Views54 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 304,939 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week12,654 Views69 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,686 Views21 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"6,270 Views22 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,670 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates9,721 Views47 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,913 Views34 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs21,090 Views61 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever7,500 Views43 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney6,261 Views0 Comments