CyHi The Prynce Clarifies Label Situation, Speaks On Making "Elephant In The Room" Aug 13, 2015 at 07:52pm
CyHi The Prynce shook things up when he dropped "Elephant in the Room," a fictional narrative where he shot up the Def Jam offices while kidnapping Kanye West and throwing lyrical daggers at G.O.O.D. Music artists.
The other week appeared to be a bit of a rough patch for Australian-bred artist Iggy Azalea. After a petition demanded the retraction of her Best Rap Song award from the BMAs, news circulated that she had cancelled her impending tour entirely.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days798 Views8 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest8,964 Views40 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal16,787 Views46 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"7,191 Views21 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"23,894 Views77 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,757 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date50,906 Views199 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,123 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,062 Views21 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"5,642 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness12,716 Views13 Comments
- French Montana "Mac And Cheese: The Album" Release Date Revealed11,370 Views45 Comments
- 3 Takeaways From Jay Rock's "90059" Listening Party12,436 Views47 Comments
- Miami Heat Owner Hints At Possible 'South Beach' Inspired Jerseys For Next Season3,277 Views0 Comments
- Omarion Enlists Nic Nac, James Fauntleroy & More For "Reasons"6,532 Views17 Comments
You may also like...