A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 14,410 Views35 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs23,386 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival4,930 Views9 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork4,025 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint4,567 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"6,856 Views23 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram32,835 Views93 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works920 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes18,830 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies88,587 Views212 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms14,994 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,783 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"17,524 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune6,128 Views12 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans510 Views0 Comments
You may also like...