A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31 AM
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38 PM
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05 AM
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- Six Kendrick Lamar Songs Make Billboard's Hot 1002 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Mob Sued For Injuring Fan While Crowd Surfing 1,078 Views13 Comments
- The Game & DeJ Loaf Shoot "Ambitionz Of A Rida" Video1,892 Views10 Comments
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates1,578 Views6 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"2,641 Views14 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"579 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years12,052 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event2,429 Views12 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled3,135 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn430 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration11,723 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club7,433 Views15 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation5,028 Views10 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting23,920 Views59 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da13,972 Views66 Comments