A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- MC Lyte Set to Drop "Legend," Her First Album in 12 Years208 Views2 Comments
- Killer Mike To Speak On Race Relations At MIT's Hip Hop Speaker Series293 Views1 Comment
- Stream Black Milk's "If There's A Hell Below" Instrumental Album707 Views0 Comments
- Diddy Names Kanye West As The Hitmen's Newest Member9,738 Views17 Comments
- 21 Rappers That Were Influenced By Nas' "Illmatic"6,107 Views35 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces Upcoming Album With Diplo5,758 Views29 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case3,809 Views5 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University26,541 Views62 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella12,294 Views39 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death14,318 Views41 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO42,833 Views103 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,666 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks7,406 Views17 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork14,529 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,470 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all567 Views