A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"756 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream30,675 Views133 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,516 Views43 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,374 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,588 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,478 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,911 Views65 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,648 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,480 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,397 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,809 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,145 Views217 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,749 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,133 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"25,985 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,532 Views