CyHi The Prynce Clarifies Label Situation, Speaks On Making "Elephant In The Room" Aug 13, 2015 at 07:52pm
CyHi The Prynce shook things up when he dropped "Elephant in the Room," a fictional narrative where he shot up the Def Jam offices while kidnapping Kanye West and throwing lyrical daggers at G.O.O.D. Music artists.
During a stop on his "Dollar And A Dream" tour, J. Cole took time out of his set list to explain to concert go-ers the idea behind his 2010 mixtape, Friday Night Lights, arguably one of Cole's best releases to date.
The other week appeared to be a bit of a rough patch for Australian-bred artist Iggy Azalea. After a petition demanded the retraction of her Best Rap Song award from the BMAs, news circulated that she had cancelled her impending tour entirely.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Prior to the release of Knock Madness, Hopsin did not appear to be in the best state. The rapper went on a dark Twitter rant, expressing his frustrations with the music industry, and even suggested committing suicide.
While talking to FUSE TV, Fabolous breaks down the cover art and select tracks on his Christmas effort, "Soul Tape 3." He discusses "Everything Was The Same" and "Thim Slick" with Jeremih in particular.Watch Fabolous Breaks Down "Soul Tape 3" , the latest vide
Kid Cudi announced recently during a live show that he would be dropping a prelude EP to a highly anticipated third instalment of his Man On The Moon series within the next three months.
Before Drake left for his "Would You Like A Tour?" a small problem arose with one of his guest performers, Future, and it momentarily seemed like Future would not be joining Drake for the tour.
After Eminem dropped his single "Rap God," which is jam-packed with lyrical content, a familiar criticism arose, when he was called out for using the word "faggot" in the track.
DJ Khaled Talks On Choosing Features For "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie" Oct 9, 2013 at 11:31am
DJ Khaled dropped a new record this past week which was pretty controversial based off the title alone, "I Feel Like Pac/I Feel Like Biggie." The track, off his upcoming album, Suffering From Success, had a big line up consisting of Diddy, Rick Ross, Meek Mill
J. Cole is usually quite conscious and aware of current socio-political issues on his tracks. He's not usually one to swear excessively or use slurs in his music.
Yesterday Tyler, The Creator took to Twitter to say a few words in capslock about Mountain Dew pulling his commercials. We also heard from Tyler's manager, Christian Clancy, by way of his Tumblr page.
Big K.R.I.T. explains the visuals and meaning behind his "Rich Dad Poor Dad" track.How do you feel about the production here? Did y'all catch Big K.R.I.T.'s latest visual for Big K.R.I.T. "Speaks On Music As Therapy For #OkNotToBeOk" Video?
J. Cole Speaks On "Born Sinner" Album Title & Departure From Basketball Theme Apr 12, 2013 at 03:38pm
J. Cole announced the release date for his new album, Born Sinner, recently. The title of this upcoming album sounds like a departure from Cole's last albums, in-and-of itself.
Rick Ross has recently stirred up a lot of controversy over lyrics on Rocko's track "U.O.E.N.O.," where Rozay seemed to be rapping about date-raping a girl.
Wale Discusses Inspiration For "The Gifted," His Love Of The 90s & Explains Album Title Mar 22, 2013 at 11:05am
Following Wale's announcement of his third album title and release date, the MMG rapper has popped up for several interviews. His most recent was in New York with Power 105's The Breakfast Club.
Drake surprised everyone by dropping his new single, "Started From The Bottom," last night, which is earlier than expected.The single shows a new style and flow from the Toronto native, and finds him rapping about his come-up in the game.
- The Best Of Kanye West At The 2015 VMAs1,362 Views18 Comments
- Kanye West Announces Presidential Candidacy In Wild VMA Speech12,144 Views93 Comments
- Rick Ross Is Dropping New Music Tomorrow10,532 Views51 Comments
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"1,012 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks13,582 Views41 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"4,519 Views6 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 3,912 Views32 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account22,905 Views52 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments7,614 Views31 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter24,403 Views54 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 299,119 Views63 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account25,807 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville56,231 Views68 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA18,258 Views31 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)6,199 Views26 Comments