Although Universal recently denied Daz Dillinger's claim that there would be a "sequel" to "Straight Outta Compton," which would focus on Snoop Dogg, Tha Dogg Pound and Tupac, it looks like there could be some truth to it yet.
The hip hop crew is an essential part of success. Whether big or small, every rapper has an entourage.
Wu-Tang Clan soulquarians Common Erykah Badu D'Angelo death row Young Money cash money Black Hippy Kendrick Lamar ScHoolboy Q Jay Rock Ab-Soul Method Man GZA RZA Raekwon Ghostface Killah stones throw Madlib J Dilla peanut butter wolf G-Unit Lloyd Banks 50 Cent bad boy p diddy Diddy Notorious B.I.G. Tupac Snoop Dogg Dr. Dre Suge Knight d12 Eminem Proof Bizarre dungeon family OutKast goodie mobb cee-lo Andre 3000 Big Boi
Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death Apr 19, 2015 at 12:05am
An audio recording obtained by TMZ shows Cle "Bone" Sloan, otherwise known as the guy who Suge Knight non-fatally ran over with his truck in a Los Angeles parking lot, telling Los Angeles Police Department officers that he blames himself for the death of Terry
Suge Knight was shot 6 times at a VMA party hosted by Chris Brown in August, and while the Death Row mogul has been able to recover from his wounds, no arrests have been made for the shooting.
Death Row Records had quite the run in the 90s. Picking up where N.W.A left off, Suge Knight assembled an all-star crew that would come to epitomize the West Coast hip-hop sound, along with bringing it to popularity. 2Pac, Dr.
Dr. Dre's filed a lawsuit against Death Row records a few months back, requesting $3 million from the now bankrupt label.
The rich keep getting richer. That saying couldn't be any more true in the case of Dr Dre recently.
In a recent interview with VIBE, Snoop Dogg responded to Anthony "Top Dawg" Tiffith's comparison of Death Row Records and Top Dawg Entertainment, dismissing it but acknowledging the former's influence on the latter.
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title4,669 Views62 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit9,990 Views15 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"10,638 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,291 Views133 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month9,412 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks8,730 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped65,308 Views193 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20158,518 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"22,426 Views152 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments27,332 Views201 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,148 Views46 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,204 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama3,974 Views31 Comments
- Rick Ross Announces New Album Title16,134 Views64 Comments