Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample925 Views3 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show4,666 Views14 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."4,846 Views15 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record14,043 Views109 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz10,480 Views100 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers2,563 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."18,164 Views18 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"3,722 Views11 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"7,831 Views41 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,294 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,608 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award11,585 Views102 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 9,696 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,262 Views10 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"6,681 Views22 Comments
You may also like...