Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
As reported by the infallible TMZ, it seems the IRS has hit Roc-a-Fella Records co-founder Dame Dash with a $2.8 million tax lien. Also a co-founder of the Rocawear clothing line, Dash has been open about his financial troubles, having recently stated that he
Lil Kim's had her fair share on legal issues and money problems in the past, just last year she was entangled in a lawsuit with her lawyer as well as her former business partner, but the latest legal entanglement is with the IRS.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)12 Views1 Comment
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"2,608 Views8 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest20,537 Views26 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days8,948 Views49 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest16,798 Views63 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal18,766 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,306 Views26 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,645 Views80 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour1,992 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date56,260 Views211 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,496 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,660 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,439 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,321 Views14 Comments
You may also like...
- Kevin Gates Kicks Female Fan In The Chest3,461 Views
- Tory Lanez Freestyles For Tim Westwood4,963 Views