It's that time again, when we introduce you to a new rapper who will soon be making waves in the rap game. After meeting WELL$ back in May, next up for a formal introduction is Calfornia's Boogie.
At the end of the month, Vince Staples will drop his highly-anticipated debut album on Def Jam (remember, last year's Hell Can Wait was an EP), and last night, he tweeted out the tracklist, minus the features.
At age 21, Vince Staples is one of the most exciting emcees on the West Coast.
Straight out of Long Beach, CA, Joey Fatts is the epitome of a rapper from the streets. He tells his story of being raised in the same neighborhood that was home to hip hop legends Snoop Dogg and Nate Dogg on Ill Streets Blues.
For those unfamiliar, ODDISEE is a Sudanese American emcee / producer from Washington, D.C. who's recently been operating out of Brooklyn, New York City (he currently releases music via independent Seoul, Arizona imprint Mello Music Group).
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week1,294 Views13 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy467 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"1,174 Views9 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences1,841 Views11 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates3,992 Views25 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon2,592 Views18 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs8,702 Views40 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever3,369 Views27 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney3,480 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs2,000 Views4 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November2,745 Views10 Comments
- Top 10 Moments From The 2015 MTV VMAs9,777 Views16 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 VMAs Winners4,347 Views13 Comments
- Stream Kirko Bangz' "Fallin' Up" Mix Featuring K Camp & Fetty Wap4,020 Views10 Comments
- 'Sand' Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost Unveiled At Last Night's VMAs3,426 Views5 Comments
You may also like...