Tyga Announces Album Release Date For "The Gold Album" [Update: Album Is Delayed Again] Jan 21, 2015 at 03:55pm
Tyga recently unveiled the DONDA-designed cover art for his new album The Gold Album, and appropriately, the album art design was reportedly made out of real gold. After airing out frustrations with his Young Money/Cash Money label, and claiming he was tryin
We're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists.
Mac Miller Speaks On Signing With Major Label, Confirms He's Working On New Album Nov 21, 2014 at 03:49pm
Mac Miller surprised us when it was announced the once independent MC had taken his talents and his imprint to a major label. In fact, he signed a deal reportedly worth $10 million with Warner Bros.
Chris Brown & Tyga Give An Update On "Fan Of A Fan 2," Tyga Speaks On Cash Money Situation Dec 8, 2014 at 11:39am
Tyga has been outspoken about his label situation lately, and Lil Wayne seems to have taken a similar stance against Cash Money, with both rappers tweeting their frustrations. Tyga recently sent out a tweet saying he'd be dropping his album The Gold Album in
14-Year-Old Opens Fire At Teyana Taylor’s Chaotic 4th Of July Cookout In Manhattan Jul 5, 2013 at 10:43pm
As reported by the New York Post, it seems there was a mild shooting at Harlem rapper Teyana Taylor's 4th of July party, which she hosted in Morningside Park, a public space in the northern portion of Manhattan.
50 Cent made a big announcement yesterday, as he departs from Interscope Records and heads down the independent path for himself and his G-Unit imprint over at Caroline, under Capitol Records.
Joey Bada$$ speaks to Fuse about staying independent despite rumors he was going to sign with Roc Nation.Thoughts? Did y'all catch Joey Bada$$'s latest visual for Joey Bada$$ "Tours His Ecko Clothing Designs" Video?
Check out Flow 187's music video, our first winner for the 100K YouTube Giveaway (25K Level Winner). Want to have your music video featured on HotNewHipHop, apply here: http://hnhh.co/ahyj
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans315 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling447 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 182,959 Views14 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges7,583 Views21 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"2,560 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)8,223 Views9 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,004 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,408 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,876 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August35,374 Views178 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach11,418 Views20 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,659 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,919 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold11,015 Views156 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,427 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,453 Views