Tyga Announces Album Release Date For "The Gold Album" [Update: Album Is Delayed Again] Jan 21, 2015 at 03:55pm
Tyga recently unveiled the DONDA-designed cover art for his new album The Gold Album, and appropriately, the album art design was reportedly made out of real gold. After airing out frustrations with his Young Money/Cash Money label, and claiming he was tryin
We're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists.
Mac Miller Speaks On Signing With Major Label, Confirms He's Working On New Album Nov 21, 2014 at 03:49pm
Mac Miller surprised us when it was announced the once independent MC had taken his talents and his imprint to a major label. In fact, he signed a deal reportedly worth $10 million with Warner Bros.
Chris Brown & Tyga Give An Update On "Fan Of A Fan 2," Tyga Speaks On Cash Money Situation Dec 8, 2014 at 11:39am
Tyga has been outspoken about his label situation lately, and Lil Wayne seems to have taken a similar stance against Cash Money, with both rappers tweeting their frustrations. Tyga recently sent out a tweet saying he'd be dropping his album The Gold Album in
14-Year-Old Opens Fire At Teyana Taylor’s Chaotic 4th Of July Cookout In Manhattan Jul 5, 2013 at 10:43pm
As reported by the New York Post, it seems there was a mild shooting at Harlem rapper Teyana Taylor's 4th of July party, which she hosted in Morningside Park, a public space in the northern portion of Manhattan.
HNHH sat down for an illuminating interview with Strange Music CEO Travis O'Guin to discuss his history with Tech N9ne and what it takes to be successful as an independent artist or label.
50 Cent made a big announcement yesterday, as he departs from Interscope Records and heads down the independent path for himself and his G-Unit imprint over at Caroline, under Capitol Records.
Joey Bada$$ speaks to Fuse about staying independent despite rumors he was going to sign with Roc Nation.Thoughts? Did y'all catch Joey Bada$$'s latest visual for Joey Bada$$ "Tours His Ecko Clothing Designs" Video?
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (Aug 29-Sep 4)3,048 Views4 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Snapped At A Guy Who Mistook Him For ASAP Rocky10,493 Views93 Comments
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free2,421 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia6,067 Views51 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers13,002 Views64 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music11,773 Views30 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,501 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In53,388 Views173 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week6,048 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"33,350 Views115 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,730 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"5,589 Views20 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)2,094 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,769 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 9,403 Views65 Comments