HNHH sat down for an illuminating interview with Strange Music CEO Travis O'Guin to discuss his history with Tech N9ne and what it takes to be successful as an independent artist or label.
Tyga Announces Album Release Date For "The Gold Album" [Update: Album Is Delayed Again] Jan 21, 2015 at 03:55pm
Tyga recently unveiled the DONDA-designed cover art for his new album The Gold Album, and appropriately, the album art design was reportedly made out of real gold. After airing out frustrations with his Young Money/Cash Money label, and claiming he was tryin
Chris Brown & Tyga Give An Update On "Fan Of A Fan 2," Tyga Speaks On Cash Money Situation Dec 8, 2014 at 11:39am
Tyga has been outspoken about his label situation lately, and Lil Wayne seems to have taken a similar stance against Cash Money, with both rappers tweeting their frustrations. Tyga recently sent out a tweet saying he'd be dropping his album The Gold Album in
Mac Miller Speaks On Signing With Major Label, Confirms He's Working On New Album Nov 21, 2014 at 03:49pm
Mac Miller surprised us when it was announced the once independent MC had taken his talents and his imprint to a major label. In fact, he signed a deal reportedly worth $10 million with Warner Bros.
We're in midst of a major shift in hip-hop right now, where rappers are taking matters into their own hands. Major labels like Interscope, Def Jam, and Atlantic Records seem to be having less control over their artists.
50 Cent made a big announcement yesterday, as he departs from Interscope Records and heads down the independent path for himself and his G-Unit imprint over at Caroline, under Capitol Records.
14-Year-Old Opens Fire At Teyana Taylor’s Chaotic 4th Of July Cookout In Manhattan Jul 5, 2013 at 10:43pm
As reported by the New York Post, it seems there was a mild shooting at Harlem rapper Teyana Taylor's 4th of July party, which she hosted in Morningside Park, a public space in the northern portion of Manhattan.
Check out Flow 187's music video, our first winner for the 100K YouTube Giveaway (25K Level Winner). Want to have your music video featured on HotNewHipHop, apply here: http://hnhh.co/ahyj
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Joey Bada$$ speaks to Fuse about staying independent despite rumors he was going to sign with Roc Nation.Thoughts? Did y'all catch Joey Bada$$'s latest visual for Joey Bada$$ "Tours His Ecko Clothing Designs" Video?
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo337 Views7 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T963 Views8 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date1,175 Views14 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 446 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs14,730 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,668 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,864 Views38 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit22,806 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,826 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,631 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign17,392 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,560 Views33 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,722 Views17 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,845 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,744 Views79 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex1,136 Views