50 Cent's SMS Audio On The Verge Of New Partnership [Update: SMS Audio Reportedly Partners With Intel] Aug 15, 2014 at 12:46am
50 Cent is a proven business man, but his SMS Audio venture has not been able to compete with bigger headphone brands like Dr. Dre's Beats.
Dr. Dre has proved that headphones are a more-than-worthy investment, and others in the industry have taken notice. 50 Cent has pursued a partnership with SMS Audio, and now DJ Khaled has announced a new line of cans.
Beats Electronics refuses to stop growing. Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine's headphone brand already has a monopoly on the headphone game, but they are far from hitting a plateau.
After making headlines this past week for not one, but two seperate arrests, Chief Keef will get a chance to make some of his money back by releasing his long awaited Beats By Dre headphones this Saturday.
Chief Keef, who signed to Interscope less than a year ago, announced some big news this past week, having joined Gucci Mane's Bricksquad. The rapper has hinted at more big news earlier today, with photos he posted on his Instagram.
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 242,237 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers12,934 Views97 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,254 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms3,801 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow17,771 Views54 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,029 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds21,876 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support13,727 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,270 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,377 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed38,572 Views108 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,495 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,113 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,736 Views56 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece41,647 Views52 Comments