While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles669 Views8 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single1,635 Views8 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?3,008 Views20 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season1,993 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame1,578 Views19 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views11,650 Views102 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop10,908 Views69 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,351 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed23,231 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,430 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"21,069 Views194 Comments
- 10 Times Nicki Minaj Shut Down Interviewers16,825 Views38 Comments
- Matt Barnes Allegedly Beat Up Knicks Coach Derek Fisher For Sleeping With His Ex-Wife17,329 Views0 Comments
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works5,489 Views28 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"703 Views