While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour56 Views0 Comments
- Creator, Cast of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots734 Views9 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May469 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli479 Views0 Comments
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”2,893 Views15 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks6,288 Views19 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years19,482 Views159 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project2,001 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 262,249 Views3 Comments
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract10,849 Views29 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?34,669 Views108 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West20,335 Views96 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp1,383 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace3,644 Views47 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal261 Views