While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots460 Views1 Comment
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"5,184 Views17 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA281 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco1,520 Views7 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet228 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin5,030 Views26 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"887 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft6,078 Views16 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake1,992 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More7,676 Views13 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"15,634 Views79 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"5,517 Views29 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music19,063 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles18,841 Views61 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL41,223 Views71 Comments