While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"6,756 Views44 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival3,839 Views18 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport6,895 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See16,791 Views121 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,652 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum19,542 Views123 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?11,837 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby20,865 Views63 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus19,673 Views89 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,563 Views35 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works529 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,520 Views38 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,781 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,704 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,228 Views0 Comments