While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It2,329 Views17 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop3,376 Views18 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour3,254 Views13 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today2,424 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2814,113 Views11 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K19,479 Views42 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"13,181 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music9,015 Views42 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol16,322 Views38 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,196 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,397 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist6,382 Views25 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage19,426 Views42 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single12,201 Views36 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan15,091 Views33 Comments
You may also like...