While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow7,428 Views28 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City5,482 Views20 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds11,782 Views42 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support8,648 Views41 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show15,270 Views38 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"3,293 Views10 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed27,869 Views92 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer4,717 Views5 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark13,397 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"15,175 Views52 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece35,038 Views52 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 234,291 Views1 Comment
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak57,461 Views121 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,644 Views15 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women84,774 Views123 Comments