While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- #TBT: Chris Brown's Smash Singles4,088 Views21 Comments
- Lil Wayne's "No Ceilings 2" Tracklist Revealed67,164 Views295 Comments
- Beyoncé Is Putting Out A Line Of Streetwear3,316 Views8 Comments
- A HotNewHipHop Thanksgiving: 10 Things We're Thankful For4,403 Views36 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Debuted Another New Record The Other Night11,046 Views52 Comments
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt21,000 Views75 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"11,479 Views147 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"5,126 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th13,089 Views37 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20167,083 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"15,148 Views60 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption21,749 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together19,160 Views84 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist10,129 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown Performs "Zero" On Jimmy Fallon8,486 Views
- Jamie Foxx "In Love By Now" Video1,842 Views
- Lil Wayne "No Ceilings 2" Mixtape Trailer41,985 Views