Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Review: Miguel's "WILDHEART"1,887 Views8 Comments
- Joell Ortiz Says Slaughterhouse's Album "Glass House" Is Done3,437 Views13 Comments
- Young Thug Says Kanye Bought Him A Pair Of Yeezys From A Reseller On eBay6,433 Views0 Comments
- Review: King Los' "God, Money, War" 7,221 Views86 Comments
- Apple Music Officially Launchs, Pharrell Releases "Freedom" On It8,134 Views51 Comments
- The 10 Craziest Tour Riders In Hip-Hop8,586 Views37 Comments
- A$AP Rocky & Wiz Khalifa Announce European Tour7,009 Views22 Comments
- Online Air Jordan Restock Announced For Today4,081 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2815,407 Views12 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K22,179 Views50 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"15,213 Views34 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music10,074 Views46 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol18,754 Views44 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo4,675 Views3 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent3,765 Views0 Comments