Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems2,978 Views51 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival4,847 Views25 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,369 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,462 Views10 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye20,643 Views83 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,247 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay22,659 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,187 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"27,638 Views157 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,527 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,980 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,153 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,454 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,148 Views180 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,286 Views