Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)1,495 Views20 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,216 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest24,372 Views28 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days10,484 Views54 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest17,639 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,171 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,547 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,423 Views84 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,058 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date57,351 Views212 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,547 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,794 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,596 Views19 Comments
- The People Behind The Madness14,652 Views14 Comments