Busta Rhymes can now add himself to the long list of rappers who get hit up by the IRS for tax evasion. Bussa Bus apparently owes just under $1 million to Uncle Sam, as the ever reliable TMZ reports.
While we're quite sure Lil Wayne is not having financial troubles (he's worth an approximate $135 million at this point), he's nonetheless neglected to pay his taxes for 2011 and 2012, resulting in quite the tax lien.
Lauryn Hill, who released a new track called "Consumerism" last night, has finished serving her three-month sentence for tax evasion.
Fat Joe Sentenced To Four Months In Prison For Tax Evasion [Update: Fat Joe In Custody] Aug 26, 2013 at 02:43pm
As we're seeing become a trend with many rappers, Fat Joe had to face the tax man and ended up pleading guilty to tax evasion, and he was aware that jail time was a possibility.
Fat Joe Explains In-Depth Story Behind Tax Evasion Charges On The Breakfast Club Aug 5, 2013 at 01:30pm
Fat Joe was recently sentenced to four months in prison for tax evasion. Joe had plead guilty to the charge, after failing to pay his taxes from the years 2007-2008 on an estimated near three million.
MC Hammer supposedly owes the US Government $779,585 in back taxes, and they aren't forgetting it.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"625 Views6 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream29,737 Views127 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles9,323 Views42 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,327 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,521 Views10 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,449 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"17,685 Views64 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,633 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,404 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,381 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances39,627 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."27,007 Views217 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,732 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,119 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"25,884 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,517 Views