Sprite has always had a connection to rap music. As an advertiser, they were one of the first brands to promote their product with the assistance of rappers, and to specifically target an urban audience in so doing.
Drake & Nas To Perform Together At Sprite Concert Friday Night [Update: Drizzy Brings Out Kanye, Travi$ Scott & ILoveMakonnen] Feb 14, 2015 at 02:25am
All-Star weekend is definitely upon us. With Kanye West gracing the stage at tonight’s 1st Annual Roc City Classic Event, we now have word that Drake and Nas will be doing the same tomorrow night.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter1 View0 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 2015291 Views1 Comment
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,000376 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says Meek Mill Lost His Feud With Drake10,008 Views60 Comments
- DJ Rhettmatic Confirms Dr. Dre X DJ Premier Collab4,376 Views20 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Applies For Full Custody Of Their 1-Year Old11,503 Views50 Comments
- Young Thug Pushes Back "Hy!£UN35" Release To September10,399 Views73 Comments
- Eminem Details His Recovery After 2007 Pill Overdose26,353 Views80 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: July 20155,625 Views7 Comments
- Jay Z's "Magna Carta Holy Grail" Rereleased On Vinyl With Hidden Track 19,888 Views39 Comments
- 10 Essential SBTRKT Tracks3,793 Views8 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Was Arrested For Disorderly Conduct After His Lollapalooza Stunt15,566 Views49 Comments
- Drake Says He Hasn't "Taken A Loss" All Week60,399 Views346 Comments
- Underrated Audio: July 26- August 14,249 Views4 Comments
- Remy Ma Shares Thoughts On One Year Anniversary Of Her Release From Prison6,799 Views12 Comments