Sprite has always had a connection to rap music. As an advertiser, they were one of the first brands to promote their product with the assistance of rappers, and to specifically target an urban audience in so doing.
Drake & Nas To Perform Together At Sprite Concert Friday Night [Update: Drizzy Brings Out Kanye, Travi$ Scott & ILoveMakonnen] Feb 14, 2015 at 02:25am
All-Star weekend is definitely upon us. With Kanye West gracing the stage at tonight’s 1st Annual Roc City Classic Event, we now have word that Drake and Nas will be doing the same tomorrow night.
It would seem like a no brainer, rap and advertising belong together, but the ad industry didn't always recognize what hip-hop could really do for marketing. This all changed in the 1980s. Each side began realizing what the other could for them.
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida1 View0 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show433 Views6 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For787 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More4,204 Views44 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,028 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow9,400 Views30 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid63,345 Views121 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"29,729 Views117 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them25,648 Views75 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 309,360 Views12 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,827 Views83 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,999 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,957 Views24 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,423 Views20 Comments