Remy Ma was released from prison yesterday after serving a six year sentence. According to reports, one of the first places she went after her bid was DJ Khaled's studio, and we now have the proof in bars.
Dej Loaf has been buzzing in the streets these past few months thanks to her street hit "Try Me" which has already seen numerous remixes from well known artists like Wiz Khalifa, Lil Durk, E-40, Vado, & Lil Mama to name a few. Tonight, the Detroit rapper
The other day this track randomly popped up on shuffle, and it felt like a good track to use as a throwback record this Thursday, especially since we just received news of Remy Ma's return to the world.
French Montana's gearing up for the release of his album Mac & Cheese 4, and we've just gotten another track from it.
After letting fans the DJ Premier-produced cut "The Plug" the other week, Papoose is back this Monday morning with another leak off the upcoming album You Can't Stop Destiny.
The return of Remy Ma is quickly approaching. In July, the Bronx rapper will be released from prison after serving a six-year sentence for assault, and she plans to make up for her lost time.
Remy Ma Confirms She's Been Released From Prison [Update: Remy Ma Spotted In The Studio With DJ Khaled] Aug 2, 2014 at 12:13pm
While it was initially reported that Remy Ma had been released from prison yesterday, contradictory reports rolled in shortly thereafter.
After serving 6 years at Bedford Hills Correctional Facility for Women, Remy Ma will finally be a free woman on July 31st. The Bronx rapper, who’s ten days out from being released, decided to call into Angie Martinez on Power 105.1 on Monday, and despite
G-Unit is out on the road promotion their new EP The Beauty Of Independence. Stopping by Connecticut's Hot 9.31, Buck, Banks, Yayo and Kidd Kidd, addressed why their new projects don't have guest features.
DJ Khaled hit us with another event record earlier this year, assembling French Montana, Meek Mill, Rick Ross, and most notably, a Drake-dissing Jay Z for "They Don't Love You No More".When Remy Ma was released from prison earlier this summer, she reunited wit
It's been a long time coming, but Remy Ma is finally coming home this summer.
Stream Bucket Naked (Remix), the newest drop from Papoose which features Remy Ma. The cut was released on Thursday, May 27th, 2010. Papoose continues to impress with each new leak, and Bucket Naked (Remix) is no exception.
Outside of Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj, you'd be hard pressed to find a couple who are more talented on the mic than Remy Ma and Papoose. The veteran husband-wife team haven't appeared on a track together since Remy got out of jail last summer, until today.
It's been a full year since Remy Ma was released Bedford Hills Correctional Facility, where she served a six year sentence.
Papoose and Remy Ma are finally back together, after Remy's prison stint came to an end last summer. In addition to working on new music individually, the two are making some joint moves.
Remy Ma still isn't done her press run since her prison release.
Remy Ma is getting right back into the swing of things since being released from jail a week and a half ago. The lady has already hopped on DJ Khaled's "They Don't Love You No More" remix, and Khaled has expressed an interest in signing her.
- The Underachievers' "Lords Of Flatbush 2" In The Works1,009 Views14 Comments
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments4,642 Views47 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now356 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill5,773 Views27 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million6,459 Views54 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy12,151 Views62 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance17,000 Views105 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine36,496 Views179 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On15,430 Views71 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title13,218 Views130 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit17,389 Views26 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"15,463 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,665 Views161 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,843 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram2,739 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,966 Views