As we reported the other month, Chris Brown's newly-discovered baby mama, Nia Guzman, is looking for Breezy to up his child support payments by a significant, perhaps too significant, amount. However, Brown isn't letting that happen without a fight.
Way back in December 2013, Soulja Boy found himself in the midst of a media frenzy when the rapper's ex-GF Diamond Shantaniece Mackey had claimed he was her son's biological dad.
Rappers being involved in paternity cases is as common as rappers being involved in Twitter beef, so it's not breaking news that Akon (OK, technically not a "rapper") was recently in court for a paternity hearing.
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest8 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 5,241 Views19 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,830 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”23,213 Views120 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail30,344 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,593 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week46,478 Views214 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,215 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,544 Views50 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,552 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,289 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,484 Views18 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged17,006 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,242 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs8,069 Views26 Comments