M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark3,872 Views22 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"8,752 Views40 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece23,331 Views41 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 233,122 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak40,969 Views107 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"3,014 Views16 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women71,715 Views116 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay17,485 Views54 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco40,183 Views52 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,704 Views16 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity10,206 Views53 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend15,545 Views17 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,398 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2319,055 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums9,146 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video892 Views