M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP659 Views1 Comment
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"4,016 Views33 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame1,844 Views17 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland11,482 Views16 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties8,383 Views31 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne23,396 Views137 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat1,850 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour4,496 Views9 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"6,035 Views16 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World14,674 Views21 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case9,602 Views26 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex3,733 Views50 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.124,369 Views49 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"33,350 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller's Journey To Finish His 3rd Studio Album11,812 Views43 Comments
You may also like...
- The Weeknd "Can't Feel My Face" Video21,773 Views