M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]420 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account10,462 Views30 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back10,236 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,125 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,697 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah12,751 Views47 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address28,570 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana41,528 Views139 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,975 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo55,888 Views120 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta41,232 Views107 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,577 Views40 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,973 Views24 Comments
You may also like...