M.I.A. Is Being Sued For $1.5 Million Over Giving Middle Finger At The Super Bowl [Update: M.I.A. Reacts To NFL Lawsuit] Sep 23, 2013 at 09:49pm
M.I.A.'s infamous middle finger at the half-time super bowl show, when she performed with Madonna, seems like it happened ages ago. There was a lot of controversy after the fact, but by now, more than a year later, you'd think that would have all subsided.
Tensions between the Thibodeau-led Chicago Bulls and the Miami heat have been high since LeBron joined the in the 2010-2011 season, which is the same season Thibs started as head coach and Derrick Rose matured into a bonafide superstar.
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself236 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"945 Views13 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)906 Views3 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend853 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 4,059 Views50 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"2,797 Views14 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake4,857 Views23 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)1,659 Views4 Comments
- Stream Travis Scott's Debut Album "Rodeo"37,358 Views376 Comments
- Jay Rock's "90059" Dropping Tonight?26,946 Views161 Comments
- Casey Veggies Reveals Tracklist For "Live & Grow"9,452 Views28 Comments
- #TBT: Swizz Beatz-Produced Bangers5,822 Views20 Comments
- Rihanna Models For Dior Magazine6,708 Views21 Comments
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group22,579 Views34 Comments
You may also like...
- 2 Chainz "Everything I Know" Video2,614 Views