Yesterday was Father's Day, so your Instagram/Twitter/Facebook timelines were undoubtedly filled with shout outs to fathers everywhere, old family photos and special thank you's.
Father's Day 2015 proved occasion for a rare Meek Mill-TIME Magazine connection, as Meek used the publication as a platform to write an open letter to his 4-year old son.
What type of gift do you give Kanye West for his very first Father's Day? How bout a pair of mice.
- Drake Roasts Meek Mill At OVO Fest; Opens Up With "Back To Back"54,419 Views257 Comments
- Cassidy Naturally Wasn't Impressed With Meek Mill's Drake Diss28,535 Views51 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 27 - August 23,365 Views3 Comments
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal74,332 Views187 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release7,427 Views73 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 10,421 Views64 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students2,106 Views24 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20159,350 Views25 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter8,029 Views24 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,957 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,993 Views17 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets12,623 Views51 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight14,831 Views41 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release11,119 Views28 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q14,084 Views38 Comments
You may also like...
- JMSN "Need U" Video170 Views
- Ice Cube Shares His Thoughts On Ghostwriting3,374 Views
- Miguel "Crazy Enough" Documentary872 Views