T.I. aka the Kang of the South mentioned in a recent interview that he was looking to sign a bunch of artists, throwing out the names Jeremih, Problem, Yo Gotti and Kirko Bangz.
Yesterday we heard from Jadakiss on his upcoming projects, namely, his own solo album Top 5 Dead Or Alive, but as well he announced a joint project with Yo Gotti, and confirmed the LOX album is still happening.
The Roc Nation brand supremacy continues to grow as Jay-Z is said to be close to closing a deal with Samsung that would net him nearly $20 million.
And the YMCMB signees just keep getting stranger and stranger. Today, the ever-expanding record label, with plans to dominate all genres of music, announced the signing of heiress Paris Hilton.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Iggy Azalea talks to Karen Civil about her new deal with Island/Def Jam.Are y'all feeling this one? Did y'all catch Iggy Azalea's latest visual for Iggy Azalea "Talks Race & Culture In Hip-Hop, Illuminati & Interscope" Video?
Vibe Magazine has been a source for hip-hop lovers since its inception 21 years ago. However, Vibe may no longer be in magazine-form much longer. It was announced today that Vibe has been sold to SpinMedia, and may become solely an online source.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Logic dropped off the vlog as he celebrates recently inking a deal with a major label, Def Jam.Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Logic's Logic (MD) "2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle" Video.
Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam, Debut Album To Be Executive Produced By No I.D. Apr 15, 2013 at 10:42am
Logic, a Balitmore, MD rapper who was recently named an XXL Freshmen of 2013 just let go some more good news-- he signed a deal with a major label, Def Jam.The rapper, who has been on the rise for some time, announced the news today.
Drake has followed his go-to producers, Noah '40' Shebib and Boi-1da, to the performance-rights organization they call home, ASCAP. Drizzy signed with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), which is an organization that protects
Although Soulja Boy had one hell of a week, with three of his major social media outlets having been hacked (and not only that, the hacker deleted all Soulja's YouTube videos), not all is lost for the SODMG rapper.As Complex reports, there have been rumors c
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death4,856 Views22 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO22,337 Views62 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,422 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,307 Views14 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork11,011 Views24 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,631 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,328 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 187,566 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges11,658 Views29 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,135 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,365 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,384 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,398 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,705 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August46,650 Views200 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all140 Views