T.I. Announces Yo Gotti Signed With Hustle Gang [Update: Yo Gotti Denies Signing] Jul 1, 2013 at 01:50pm
Around a month ago T.I. revealed a list of artists that he was looking at to join the expanding Grand Hustle roster. Among them were Kirko Bangz, Problem, Jeremih and Yo Gotti.
T.I. aka the Kang of the South mentioned in a recent interview that he was looking to sign a bunch of artists, throwing out the names Jeremih, Problem, Yo Gotti and Kirko Bangz.
Yesterday we heard from Jadakiss on his upcoming projects, namely, his own solo album Top 5 Dead Or Alive, but as well he announced a joint project with Yo Gotti, and confirmed the LOX album is still happening.
The Roc Nation brand supremacy continues to grow as Jay-Z is said to be close to closing a deal with Samsung that would net him nearly $20 million.
And the YMCMB signees just keep getting stranger and stranger. Today, the ever-expanding record label, with plans to dominate all genres of music, announced the signing of heiress Paris Hilton.
While we await Rockie Fresh's new mixtape, The Birthday Tape, which is dropping today, the MMG rapper decides to deliver some good news to fans.
The Beastie Boys have never exactly kept things conventional, starting from their break-out in hip-hop scene as three young Jewish (formerly in to hardcore punk) rappers, until they had a strong hold on rap and pop culture world-wide, with over 25 years of suc
Although V-Nasty has seen no lack of hatred towards her rap career, the Oakland native continues to pursue it, and recently inked a reported $750,000 deal with an independent label based out of Las Vegas.
Iggy Azalea talks to Karen Civil about her new deal with Island/Def Jam.Are y'all feeling this one? Did y'all catch Iggy Azalea's latest visual for Iggy Azalea "Talks Race & Culture In Hip-Hop, Illuminati & Interscope" Video?
Vibe Magazine has been a source for hip-hop lovers since its inception 21 years ago. However, Vibe may no longer be in magazine-form much longer. It was announced today that Vibe has been sold to SpinMedia, and may become solely an online source.
Rick Ross Reportedly Set To Lose Up To $5 Million After Getting Dropped From Reebok Apr 17, 2013 at 11:42am
Although Rick Ross let go a statement and a real apology recognizing his date rape lyrics in "U.O.E.N.O." were inappropriate, and thanking Reebok for their hard work and dedication, it seems the rapper is still bitter towards Reebok for not standing by him.
Logic dropped off the vlog as he celebrates recently inking a deal with a major label, Def Jam.Thoughts? Peep the new visual for Logic's Logic (MD) "2013 XXL Freshmen Freestyle" Video.
Logic Inks Deal With Def Jam, Debut Album To Be Executive Produced By No I.D. Apr 15, 2013 at 10:42am
Logic, a Balitmore, MD rapper who was recently named an XXL Freshmen of 2013 just let go some more good news-- he signed a deal with a major label, Def Jam.The rapper, who has been on the rise for some time, announced the news today.
Drake has followed his go-to producers, Noah '40' Shebib and Boi-1da, to the performance-rights organization they call home, ASCAP. Drizzy signed with ASCAP (American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers), which is an organization that protects
Although Soulja Boy had one hell of a week, with three of his major social media outlets having been hacked (and not only that, the hacker deleted all Soulja's YouTube videos), not all is lost for the SODMG rapper.As Complex reports, there have been rumors c
French Montana's "Pop That" single found huge success, not only because of its enormous super-star line-up, but because of it's infectious beat.
Wiz Khalifa has been a supporter of the Converse brand ever since he arrived on the scene. Although his fashion sense has definitely evolved since then, we've seen the Taylor Gang head in his chucks more times than not.
Jay-Z continues to expand his global reach as his Roc Nation company signed a worldwide publishing deal with Warner/Chappell Music. The current deal will see Jigga’s work from
The cross-genre appeal of hip hop has been steadily growing, and with the success of EDM collaborations, and the massive success of Psy's "Gangnam Style" this past year, labels have been expanding their rosters.
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"862 Views9 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand1,419 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist604 Views2 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award6,996 Views64 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 5,462 Views26 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour768 Views5 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"3,797 Views19 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP863 Views7 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"16,674 Views157 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video1,923 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"5,865 Views29 Comments
- Frank Ocean Uploads Mysterious Empty Playlist To SoundCloud7,647 Views24 Comments
- Azealia Banks To Star In RZA-Directed Film "Coco"2,669 Views32 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Sweep Atlanta Hawks, Advance To NBA Finals3,659 Views0 Comments
- Kehlani Announces "You Should Be Here" Tour4,816 Views8 Comments
You may also like...