Give Long Way To Go a spin - it's a new offering from Azad Right. It was dropped on Sunday, April 14th, 2013. Azad Right's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Long Way To Go.
Bump Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted), the latest cut from Rittz. It was released on Thursday, April 4th, 2013. Things are improving for Rittz with each new offering, and Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted) is certainly no exception.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"8 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream13,110 Views100 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles6,457 Views40 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest2,794 Views12 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks5,621 Views10 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger3,925 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"15,572 Views61 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,397 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App7,387 Views20 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,118 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances30,166 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."23,972 Views213 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,553 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,946 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"24,154 Views35 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,399 Views