Give Long Way To Go a spin - it's a new offering from Azad Right. It was dropped on Sunday, April 14th, 2013. Azad Right's rap artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on Long Way To Go.
Bump Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted), the latest cut from Rittz. It was released on Thursday, April 4th, 2013. Things are improving for Rittz with each new offering, and Walter White Boy Flow (Prod by Lifted) is certainly no exception.
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac2,399 Views28 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work9,248 Views58 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles1,718 Views17 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single2,460 Views12 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?4,698 Views26 Comments
- First Look At The Toronto Raptors' 'OVO' Alternate Jersey For This Season2,538 Views0 Comments
- N.W.A. & Janet Jackson Nominated For Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame2,022 Views23 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" Becomes First Rap Video To Hit 1 Billion Views15,163 Views117 Comments
- Vince Staples & Mac Miller Discuss White Rappers & How They Fit Into Hip-Hop11,968 Views72 Comments
- BeatKing Reveals "3 Weeks" Tracklist, Artwork & Release Date2,504 Views9 Comments
- Rihanna's New Album Title & Cover Art Revealed24,697 Views96 Comments
- Rihanna Is Revealing Details Of Her New Album At An L.A. Gallery Right Now10,619 Views24 Comments
- Travis Scott On Ferguson: "I Don't Get Involved In Political Sh*t"21,621 Views198 Comments
You may also like...
- Paul Wall Plays "This Or That"1,112 Views