If you tuned into Sunday night’s Billboard Music Awards, then you probably witnessed Kanye’s ridiculously-censored performance of “All Day” & “Black Skinhead”.
The 2015 Billboard Music Awards just wrapped up at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. While it wasn’t as eventful as Miguel’s infamous leg drop, it sure was a special night for performances as some of industry's biggest names took the stage.
Miguel's leg-drop incident at the Billboard Music Awards two years back quickly went viral and became fodder for memes everywhere. While the memes have since died down, that image of Miguel crash-landing on top of his fans is still burned into our retinas.
Last night the Billboard Music Awards went down, and we saw performances from Iggy Azalea, John Legend, a Michael Jackson hologram and more. The event was hosted by Ludacris, and a multitude of awards were also given out during the night.
Watch Billboard Music Award Performances From John Legend, Iggy Azalea, Jennifer Lopez And A Michael Jackson Hologram May 19, 2014 at 12:30am
The 2014 Billboard Music Awards are currently unfolding at MGM's Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, with Ludacris holding down hosting duties for the evening, his first time doing so for this particular event.
The Billboard Music Awards are going down this Sunday on ABC, and today we've learned that they've tapped Ludacris to host the event.
Miguel Reportedly Ordered Not To Jump Over Crowd At Billboard Music Awards [Update: Miguel's Rep Denies This] Jun 5, 2013 at 04:30pm
Miguel's leg-drop situation doesn't seem to be improving. First, it seemed like everything would be fine, as the victim of his infamous leg-drop at the Billboard Music Awards seemed to be in good spirits following the incident.
Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Chris Brown & More Performing At Billboard Music Awards May 16, 2013 at 03:05pm
Billboard has started to follow the trend of big collaborations, which seems to dominate urban music, and has set up some monster collabo performances at this year’s Billboard Music Awards. Some of the biggest names in hip hop, and in music, will take the
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest265 Views4 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks1,425 Views3 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger1,736 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"7,415 Views37 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP654 Views6 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App3,987 Views15 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris1,137 Views7 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances10,116 Views20 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."14,853 Views160 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss1,930 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More2,332 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"18,218 Views30 Comments
- Kid Cudi Says There Will Be No Features On "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"7,678 Views59 Comments
- Jared Dudley Says Carmelo Anthony Is The Most Overrated Player In The NBA3,410 Views0 Comments
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces8,600 Views37 Comments