In the midst of the holiest week of the year for Christians, an unknown Los Angeles street artist decided to celebrate in a fashion that may be deemed sacrilegious by some.
R. Kelly has seen his share of controversy. After several accusations of sexual relations with minors (as well as a couple of lawsuits), Kells has been subject to a lot of media scrutiny.
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era161 Views3 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 406 Views7 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack2,991 Views11 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company2,148 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once2,452 Views12 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More3,159 Views6 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date2,260 Views19 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?19,054 Views40 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview65,394 Views83 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend10,997 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"62,479 Views163 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"82,039 Views342 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up7,255 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted15,858 Views31 Comments
You may also like...