It appears as though Benzino and his fiancee Althea Eaton have been given the boot from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" reality TV show. According to reports, the firing is a result of a brawl that took place between Althea and her castmate, Joseline Hernandez.
The Standard Hotel in NYC was looking for the culprit who leaked the now infamous elevator footage of Solange attacking Jay Z, and after a few days, they've discovered who the employee is and fired him.
2 Chainz run-in with a few robbers in San Francisco caught him a lot of media attention, although it may not have been for the reasons Tity Boi wanted. Following the incident, there was a lot of confusion as to what exactly went down.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]671 Views3 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account15,052 Views43 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back11,235 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,420 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media8,517 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah14,275 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address30,153 Views149 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana43,679 Views142 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,143 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo58,008 Views122 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta42,950 Views109 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,864 Views41 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 2510,132 Views24 Comments
You may also like...