It appears as though Benzino and his fiancee Althea Eaton have been given the boot from "Love & Hip-Hop: Atlanta" reality TV show. According to reports, the firing is a result of a brawl that took place between Althea and her castmate, Joseline Hernandez.
The Standard Hotel in NYC was looking for the culprit who leaked the now infamous elevator footage of Solange attacking Jay Z, and after a few days, they've discovered who the employee is and fired him.
2 Chainz run-in with a few robbers in San Francisco caught him a lot of media attention, although it may not have been for the reasons Tity Boi wanted. Following the incident, there was a lot of confusion as to what exactly went down.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism4,111 Views25 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same17,187 Views57 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,417 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song10,912 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,647 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour12,459 Views56 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,295 Views45 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's19,750 Views49 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,435 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,257 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,338 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition5,010 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,450 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,351 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,709 Views118 Comments