Coming off one of the best albums of 2014, Run The Jewels made their way by The Conan O’Brien Show Thursday night and served as the evenings special musical guest.
Wiz Khalifa has been making the late night TV rounds the past few weeks, and finally made his way to Conan's set out in LA. He gave the audience a crowd favorite with "Stayin' Out All Night" and they seemed to really vibe with him.
ScHoolboy Q's new album Oxymoron is currently in stores, and on the night of the album's release, Q hit up Conan's late night show to do a live performance of one of the album's stand-out tracks and soon-to-be single, "Studio" with assistance from his featured
Jhene Aiko's "The Worst" off her "Sail Out" EP has been the record of choice for rappers these days, as its received multiple freestyles and remixes. The singer herself performed the record on Conan last night, backed by a live band.
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend1,059 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks4,964 Views28 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"1,820 Views9 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"2,400 Views39 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era4,076 Views17 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 4,620 Views30 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack6,464 Views15 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company3,841 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once4,521 Views13 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More5,190 Views8 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date3,585 Views21 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?21,373 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview68,874 Views85 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend11,521 Views12 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"65,098 Views165 Comments