Currently there's a massive manhunt in Boston for one of the two suspects identified by the police as responsible for the recent bombing at the Boston Marathon.
With the Yeezus tour back in full swing (albeit several dates cancelled), Ye is back to his usual antics, and that's a good thing. The Yeezus tour is far from your average hip-hop show, as those who have attended know.
The Boston bombing tragedy of last week has found many news outlets delving into the intentions of the suspects in the attack.
Kevin Garnett was traded to the Brooklyn Nets, and is now making his departure from Boston official as he's putting up his $4.85 million New England mansion up for sale.On a 12 acre lot, this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home has 11,000 square feet in living space.
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow1 View0 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid16,416 Views74 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"8,789 Views69 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them12,981 Views46 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 304,081 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week11,474 Views67 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy4,102 Views20 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"5,406 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences5,223 Views19 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates8,698 Views46 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon6,346 Views34 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs19,144 Views59 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever6,829 Views40 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,863 Views0 Comments