With the Yeezus tour back in full swing (albeit several dates cancelled), Ye is back to his usual antics, and that's a good thing. The Yeezus tour is far from your average hip-hop show, as those who have attended know.
Kevin Garnett was traded to the Brooklyn Nets, and is now making his departure from Boston official as he's putting up his $4.85 million New England mansion up for sale.On a 12 acre lot, this 5 bedroom, 5 bathroom home has 11,000 square feet in living space.
The Boston bombing tragedy of last week has found many news outlets delving into the intentions of the suspects in the attack.
Currently there's a massive manhunt in Boston for one of the two suspects identified by the police as responsible for the recent bombing at the Boston Marathon.
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 547 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?4,786 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title12,383 Views36 Comments
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt7,308 Views20 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 3,531 Views16 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More9,930 Views31 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?8,003 Views22 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots2,443 Views14 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"11,432 Views23 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA769 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,996 Views11 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet419 Views3 Comments
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin8,974 Views38 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,906 Views5 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft9,270 Views18 Comments