Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
Bump Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland), the latest cut from Robin Thicke. It dropped on Thursday, July 11th, 2013. Robin Thicke's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland) is no exception.
This past March, Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to cough up $7.5 million to the estate of Marvin Gaye for infringing upon Gaye's "Got to Give It Up" for the pair's 2013 smash hit, "Blurred Lines." The trial dragged on for almost a year and half, and the
Alas, it seems as if Robin Thicke's massive, depressing "Get Her Back" campaign (and the resulting album Paula) have failed in their mission. TMZ is just reporting that Thicke's wife of nine years, Paula Patton, has filed for divorce.
In the '90s the rap and R&B scenes had really emerged in to their own distinctiveness. The R&B scene was dominated by acts like Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, SWV, Ginuwine, Mariah Carey, Brandy and Monica and many many more.
Things just got a whole lot blurry for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams. After two weeks in U.S.
Listen to Blurred Lines (Ted Smooth Remix), the latest track from Robin Thicke, featuring Busta Rhymes. The cut dropped on Thursday, November 14th, 2013.
The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" definitely shares some stylistic elements with a certain era of funk & soul, but does that constitute copyright infringement? Thicke and co.
Stream Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr. Luke), the newest drop from Robin Thicke which features Kendrick Lamar. The cut was released on Sunday, June 30th, 2013. Robin Thicke continues to impress with each new leak, and Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr.
The latest visual from Robin Thicke's new "Blurred Lines" album. How's the chemistry between and Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz? Can you dig it? Peep the new visual for Robin Thicke's Robin Thicke Feat.
If you've had a hard time escaping "Blurred Lines," you're not alone-- the numbers support it. This week Robin Thicke's Pharrell and T.I.-assisted smash broke the record for the highest radio audience of all time.
Robin Thicke Talks "Getting All The Credit" For Pharrell's "Greatness," Working With Kendrick Lamar Jul 31, 2013 at 01:41pm
Robin Thicke has been making music for over 20 years, but "Blurred Lines" is his first certified smash-- and he couldn't be happier about it.
Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date Revealed For Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41pm
Singer Robin Thicke is gearing up to release a new album, titled after his single, Blurred Lines. Today, the cover art, release date and tracklist for the album have been revealed.
Robin Thicke did a lot of promo and released basically every song off his new album Blurred Lines prior to its release-- and the tactic worked, because Thicke nabbed has first ever debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
Stream Album Snippets From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" [Update: Stream The Album In Full] Jul 31, 2013 at 06:47pm
Robin Thicke has said in interviews he's trying a somewhat different sound than we're used to for his latest album, Blurred Lines. Now you can hear that sound yourself with snippets for every track off the album.
Robin Thicke has had a busy year, with filming for Kevin Hart's comedy "Real Husbands of Hollywood," plus working on material for his upcoming sixth studio album-- the singer had to cut one out, and it definitely wasn't the music.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt3,111 Views22 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"8,214 Views134 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,753 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,642 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,179 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,424 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,752 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together17,036 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,748 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,515 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,860 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,721 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans7,009 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,479 Views51 Comments