The "Blurred Lines" lawsuit was a rollercoaster of emotions; from the half-hilarious, half-disconcerting batshit crazy depositions, to the ultimately discouraging verdict, it was a spectacle to say the least.Turns out, Pharrell and Robin Thicke want to do
After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
Things just got a whole lot blurry for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams. After two weeks in U.S.
Alas, it seems as if Robin Thicke's massive, depressing "Get Her Back" campaign (and the resulting album Paula) have failed in their mission. TMZ is just reporting that Thicke's wife of nine years, Paula Patton, has filed for divorce.
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
In the '90s the rap and R&B scenes had really emerged in to their own distinctiveness. The R&B scene was dominated by acts like Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, SWV, Ginuwine, Mariah Carey, Brandy and Monica and many many more.
Listen to Blurred Lines (Ted Smooth Remix), the latest track from Robin Thicke, featuring Busta Rhymes. The cut dropped on Thursday, November 14th, 2013.
The latest visual from Robin Thicke's new "Blurred Lines" album. How's the chemistry between and Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz? Can you dig it? Peep the new visual for Robin Thicke's Robin Thicke Feat.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" definitely shares some stylistic elements with a certain era of funk & soul, but does that constitute copyright infringement? Thicke and co.
Robin Thicke did a lot of promo and released basically every song off his new album Blurred Lines prior to its release-- and the tactic worked, because Thicke nabbed has first ever debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
Stream Album Snippets From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" [Update: Stream The Album In Full] Jul 31, 2013 at 06:47pm
Robin Thicke has said in interviews he's trying a somewhat different sound than we're used to for his latest album, Blurred Lines. Now you can hear that sound yourself with snippets for every track off the album.
Robin Thicke Talks "Getting All The Credit" For Pharrell's "Greatness," Working With Kendrick Lamar Jul 31, 2013 at 01:41pm
Robin Thicke has been making music for over 20 years, but "Blurred Lines" is his first certified smash-- and he couldn't be happier about it.
If you've had a hard time escaping "Blurred Lines," you're not alone-- the numbers support it. This week Robin Thicke's Pharrell and T.I.-assisted smash broke the record for the highest radio audience of all time.
Bump Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland), the latest cut from Robin Thicke. It dropped on Thursday, July 11th, 2013. Robin Thicke's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland) is no exception.
Stream Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr. Luke), the newest drop from Robin Thicke which features Kendrick Lamar. The cut was released on Sunday, June 30th, 2013. Robin Thicke continues to impress with each new leak, and Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr.
Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date Revealed For Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41pm
Singer Robin Thicke is gearing up to release a new album, titled after his single, Blurred Lines. Today, the cover art, release date and tracklist for the album have been revealed.
Robin Thicke has had a busy year, with filming for Kevin Hart's comedy "Real Husbands of Hollywood," plus working on material for his upcoming sixth studio album-- the singer had to cut one out, and it definitely wasn't the music.
- Stream Key!'s Surprise 3-Track EP "No One Is Ready 3" 928 Views6 Comments
- Meek Mill Trolls Fans On Twitter With Fake Drake Diss Record14,279 Views121 Comments
- Online Petition Started To Force Funkmaster Flex To Resign From Hot 9724,589 Views55 Comments
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"24,604 Views72 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 2610,158 Views12 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 9,996 Views49 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown7,168 Views16 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio23,423 Views26 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy32,886 Views109 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series7,471 Views17 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,934 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s28,819 Views135 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together6,212 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile10,134 Views31 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke3,694 Views27 Comments