After Pharrell and Robin Thicke were forced to pay a $7.3 million sum to Marvin Gaye's family for copyright infringement, many producers, Pharrell included, are worried about what the verdict means for hip-hop's future.
Things just got a whole lot blurry for Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams. After two weeks in U.S.
Alas, it seems as if Robin Thicke's massive, depressing "Get Her Back" campaign (and the resulting album Paula) have failed in their mission. TMZ is just reporting that Thicke's wife of nine years, Paula Patton, has filed for divorce.
Robin Thicke Admits He Was High & Drunk When He Made "Blurred Lines" In Lawsuit Depositions Sep 15, 2014 at 04:41pm
Last year Robin Thicke found himself embroiled in a lawsuit with Marvin Gaye's children, when he was first targeted by Gaye's family over the similarities between his hit single "Blurred Lines" and Marvin Gaye's musical compositions, namely, "Got To Give It U
In the '90s the rap and R&B scenes had really emerged in to their own distinctiveness. The R&B scene was dominated by acts like Jodeci, Mary J. Blige, Aaliyah, SWV, Ginuwine, Mariah Carey, Brandy and Monica and many many more.
Listen to Blurred Lines (Ted Smooth Remix), the latest track from Robin Thicke, featuring Busta Rhymes. The cut dropped on Thursday, November 14th, 2013.
The latest visual from Robin Thicke's new "Blurred Lines" album. How's the chemistry between and Kendrick Lamar, 2 Chainz? Can you dig it? Peep the new visual for Robin Thicke's Robin Thicke Feat.
Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" definitely shares some stylistic elements with a certain era of funk & soul, but does that constitute copyright infringement? Thicke and co.
Robin Thicke did a lot of promo and released basically every song off his new album Blurred Lines prior to its release-- and the tactic worked, because Thicke nabbed has first ever debut at #1 on the Billboard 200.
Stream Album Snippets From Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" [Update: Stream The Album In Full] Jul 31, 2013 at 06:47pm
Robin Thicke has said in interviews he's trying a somewhat different sound than we're used to for his latest album, Blurred Lines. Now you can hear that sound yourself with snippets for every track off the album.
Robin Thicke Talks "Getting All The Credit" For Pharrell's "Greatness," Working With Kendrick Lamar Jul 31, 2013 at 01:41pm
Robin Thicke has been making music for over 20 years, but "Blurred Lines" is his first certified smash-- and he couldn't be happier about it.
If you've had a hard time escaping "Blurred Lines," you're not alone-- the numbers support it. This week Robin Thicke's Pharrell and T.I.-assisted smash broke the record for the highest radio audience of all time.
Bump Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland), the latest cut from Robin Thicke. It dropped on Thursday, July 11th, 2013. Robin Thicke's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Take It Easy On Me (Prod. By Timbaland) is no exception.
Stream Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr. Luke), the newest drop from Robin Thicke which features Kendrick Lamar. The cut was released on Sunday, June 30th, 2013. Robin Thicke continues to impress with each new leak, and Give It 2 U (Prod. By Dr.
Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date Revealed For Robin Thicke's "Blurred Lines" Jun 14, 2013 at 12:41pm
Singer Robin Thicke is gearing up to release a new album, titled after his single, Blurred Lines. Today, the cover art, release date and tracklist for the album have been revealed.
Robin Thicke has had a busy year, with filming for Kevin Hart's comedy "Real Husbands of Hollywood," plus working on material for his upcoming sixth studio album-- the singer had to cut one out, and it definitely wasn't the music.
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 17218 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential Father Tracks3,411 Views7 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork6,684 Views19 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans2,696 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling1,780 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 185,469 Views28 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges9,984 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"3,447 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)9,435 Views10 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party6,749 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked5,986 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,322 Views18 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August41,255 Views186 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach12,815 Views22 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,900 Views3 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,890 Views