Last year, we examined the ever-changing definition of "beef" in hip hop, observing how inter-artist disputes have increasingly unfolded online and perhaps become more petty since the term was coined in the '90s.
Yesterday Young Thug took to Instagram to unveil cover art for a new mixtape he has on the way, with production entirely from London On Da Track. The two often cook up fire together, so a full project of collaborations is welcome.
50 Cent seizes any and every opportunity to throw some shade in Diddy's direction, thus yesterday, with the news that Diddy was arrested after attacking a UCLA coach, Fif hopped on Instagram to crack some jokes at Puff's expense.
Troy Ave has been the topic of hot conversation on social media these past couple weeks thanks in part to his extremely low record sales and attitude towards it all.
Lil Wayne Claims That Drake & Nicki Minaj Might Leave Young Money Because Of Birdman Jun 22, 2015 at 10:04am
The Lil Wayne/Birdman drama is far from over, although it's quieted down for a minute.
We all know Nicki Minaj has moved on from her former boyfriend of 12 years, Safaree Samuels, as she's been very public about her relationship with Meek Mill. The two are constantly posing together for the 'gram and they even bring out each other at their
Over the course of his career, Travi$ Scott has often been accused of copying others' styles, whether those of Kid Cudi or his mentor, Kanye West, or more recently, Atlanta's trap rappers.
Well, this is random, but Kid Cudi and radio personality Angie Martinez got into some light beef on twitter last night. Cudder dug up an old interview with Angie Martinez when she was at Hot 97, and posted it on twitter with his own commentary.
Lil B has been out here for the pst few weeks. In case you missed it, he's been (attempting to) wreak havoc upon the NBA playoffs with his notorious curses, but today, he turns his attention to music.
Chris Brown and Karrueche Tran may no longer be an item, after his girl (and Breezy for that matter) discovered that Brown had a nine month old daughter.
Among all the stealthy disses on Drake's If You're Reading This It's Too Late, the one on "Used To" aimed at Diddy ("Real quick, man, you couldn't have hated that / Let's be real, nigga, you couldn't have made it that") was the most timely, coming me
Tyga's relationship status has been a talking point for a good while now, but things escalated this past week when he went at it with his ex (Blac Chyna)'s mom on Instagram, Chyna filed for full custody of their son and a crafty street artist plaster
While we heard that The Game and Young Thug had put their beef to rest yesterday, most of the news actually came from a third party.
With every great rap beef, a mediator is generally needed to cool things down. Usually, T.I. is the man for the job, but either he wasn't available, or there's a new peacemaker in the rap business -- by the name of JoJo Capone.
Earlier today, we got a couple of clips of The Game sending shots Young Thug's way during a show in New Orleans. Ever the troll, Thugger opts to respond to anger with glee (as he did when Lil Wayne urged people not to buy Barter 6).
Dame Dash has been going through some legal drama with his baby mamas as of late. The former Roc-A-Fella executive lost custody of his two children to their mom Rachel Roy, who alleged that Dame is a bad influence on their girls.
In the HNHH office, we have a sign (like this) on the wall that counts the number of days since Azealia Banks stirred up her last beef, and before we got this news, it had been a whopping 2.5 months since her last incident. Jokes!
Waka Flocka has been keeping his name afloat in our daily news feed, thanks to his announcement as a 2016 presidential candidate as well as news about his upcoming album Flockaveli 2 and how he doesn't "deserve" a Kanye West feature.
50 Cent's beef can escalate pretty quickly, but they usually deflate in a similar fashion.
Although Kylie Jenner and Tyga have yet to really let us see any public displays of affection, it's become common knowledge that the two are boo'd up thanks to Kanye West's Breakfast Club interview and T-Raww's not-so-subtle Instagram posts
It seems like every week in 2015, Lil Wayne's dropping another diss. Kicking off the year naysaying Birdman and Cash Money at nearly every opportunity he got, Wayne has since turned his attention to Young Thug, who released Barter 6 last week.
While Lil Wayne had remained silent on Young Thug's decision to title his album Carter Six for some time, he lashed out at Thug at a performance last week, criticizing the rapper for posing nude on his album cover.
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"4,482 Views14 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast3,052 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon4,329 Views15 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour5,025 Views22 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1214 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance15,883 Views86 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"14,179 Views181 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance15,000 Views33 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm17,756 Views171 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest989 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 10,141 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall4,115 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”31,277 Views147 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail34,573 Views93 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder26,087 Views71 Comments
You may also like...