There's usually a maximum of 24 hours that can go by before Azealia Banks weighs in on a controversy, and she's right on time with her #take on the Meek Mill/Drake beef.
While it seemed his response may never arrive, Meek Mill's temporary silence came to an end last night when he released his diss track, "Wanna Know," last night.
While we wait for Meek’s response, which is reportedly dropping tonight by the way, the MMG member decided to break his silence today by going at a Hot 97 radio personality in the comment section of Instagram Thursday night.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Drake's new track "Charged Up" can be viewed as his formal rebuttal to Meek Mill's Twitter tirade against him this week. Meek was not impressed.
Nicki Minaj made a big appearance on Good Morning America this morning, performing a pair of songs and sitting down for an interview to discuss the recently released VMAs Video of the Year noms, from which her "Anaconda" video was conspicuously absent, and her
As we've seen, Meek Mill's claims that Drake doesn't write his own lyrics has basically all of hip-hop up in arms today. Everyone and their grandmother seems to have taken a stance on the situation, whether it's picking a side or claiming t
Ricky Rozay uses this new "Wing Stop" remix as an opportunity to take a few shots at 50 Cent.
The twitter drama isn't over just yet. We just reported on how Peter Rosenberg went at Charlamagne Tha God for encouraging the Meek Mill/Drake beef, but they're not the only two who are involving themselves in the "does Drake write his own lyrics" debate.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
Last night we had a bit unexpected excitement, when Meek Mill went off on our twitter timelines, dissing Drake in the process. As for what triggered the rant in the first place, it seems like Meek feels as though he's not getting the respect he deserves.
After responding to a Ghostface Killah comparison by saying "he's not rapping like this no more,” Action Bronson ate his words yesterday following a much-discussed video response from Tony Starks himself.
Even as little as nine months ago, no one would have really expected Birdman and Lil Wayne to beef.
Action Bronson has been getting comparisons to Ghostface Killah since the beginning of his career, but just as the critique seemed to fade away, it's been reignited by Ghostface himself.
Yeeesh. This Birdman/Lil Wayne beef is getting confusing, and is definitely far from over. We've heard Lil Wayne going at his Cash Money counterparts on his recent project FWA, and recently the two reportedly clashed while at the same Miami nightclub.
Young Thug & Birdman Reportedly Named In Indictment In Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shooting Jul 15, 2015 at 11:58pm
Atlanta reporter Mike Petchenik, of WSBTV news station, just made some major allegations Wednesday night that will definitely shake up the on-going beef between Birdman, Young Thug and Lil Wayne.
Last week, Future announced his new album Dirty Sprite 2, and Twitter immediately exploded with excitement. There was one exception though.
Tyga dropped his latest album, The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty out of nowhere, opting to first make it available via a free Spotify stream.
Club LIV, in Miami, is a well-known spot for celebrities to hang, and, it's an equally famous spot for beef to go down. From Diddy slapping Drake outside of the venue last year, to Rich Homie Quan's fabled speedboat get-away, the club does not lack i
R. Kelly's big brother, Bruce Kelly, has filed documents with the state labor board (in the State of Illinois) after working for the famous singer for three months, and not seeing a dime.
Miguel made quite the noise Monday afternoon when an interview he did with Sunday Times came out and revealed a statement made by the R&B singer that said he believed his music was better than Frank Oceans.
- Andre 3000 Joins Cast Of ABC’s “American Crime” Series1,647 Views9 Comments
- Azealia Banks Adds Her Two Cents To The Meek Mill & Drake Debate38,732 Views137 Comments
- 140 Bars: Top Tweets Of The Week (July 25 - 31)7,566 Views0 Comments
- Top-5 August Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,488 Views0 Comments
- Meek Mill Is Charlamagne's "Donkey Of The Day"38,490 Views117 Comments
- French Montana Logs Studio Time With Justin Bieber & Mariah Carey5,108 Views30 Comments
- Stream Lil Debbie's "Home Grown" EP2,746 Views5 Comments
- Everything We Know About Drake Getting Peed On50,688 Views202 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (July 31)6,378 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Sends More Shots At Drake & Quentin Miller On Instagram 107,857 Views354 Comments
- Lance Stephenson Releases A New Song, Says He's The Best Ballin' Rapper In The Game2,791 Views0 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Meek Mill's Drake Diss Track "Wanna Know"72,202 Views244 Comments
- Stream Roy Wood$ New EP "Exis"13,478 Views28 Comments
- Drake Responds To Meek’s Diss Record On Instagram104,626 Views363 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Confirms Joint Album With Lil B13,458 Views49 Comments