50 Cent is never afraid to voice his opinion, and on Monday afternoon he did just that on a topic he’s kind of shied away from in the past.
Former Roc-A-Fella artist & Philadelphia OG Beanie Sigel definitely knows a thing or two about real rap beefs, so on Thursday afternoon he decided to voice his opinion & give advice to those involved in the recent Meek Mill, Drake, and AR-AB situation.
A simple video of 50 Cent playfully throwing Tony Yayo into a bush caused quite a commotion on Instagram yesterday, as 50 couldn't help but turn it into something shady.
Action Bronson and Ghostface Killah got into a little tiff last month after Action responded to a Ghostface comparison on ESPN by saying “he’s not rapping like this no more.” However, Action quickly recognized his choice words and offered up
The Meek Mill/Drake beef had the internet on fire for a minute, but it's mostly died down now, apart from a few subliminals (from either side) here and there. Nonetheless, it was exciting while it was lasted.
So this afternoon, we were not only surprised by the Chance The Rapper x Lil B mixtape dropping, but by CyHi The Prynce's apparent diss track, aimed at none other than Kanye West. CyHi has been signed to G.O.O.D.
We're about to get a wave of rappers "weighing in" on the Drake and Meek Mill beef, and while most of them will be pretty boring, there's one man who'll always give an inspired response when it comes to Meek, an that's Cassidy.
Drake debuted an OVO-produced "Free Meek Mill" t-shirt back when the Philly rapper was locked up, and it looks like he broke it out again during OVO rehearsals today.Toronto rap site thisisWalder.com posted a pic of Drizzy from what appears to be soundcheck (j
The general internet consensus around the Drake and Meek Mill beef is that Drizzy is in the lead, and it seems the Toronto rapper has made going online part of his day, as he's aware of the scoreboard.“I haven’t taken a loss all week,” Drake
There's usually a maximum of 24 hours that can go by before Azealia Banks weighs in on a controversy, and she's right on time with her #take on the Meek Mill/Drake beef.
While it seemed his response may never arrive, Meek Mill's temporary silence came to an end last night when he released his diss track, "Wanna Know," last night.
While we wait for Meek’s response, which is reportedly dropping tonight by the way, the MMG member decided to break his silence today by going at a Hot 97 radio personality in the comment section of Instagram Thursday night.
Last night, Hot 97 promised listeners a Drake diss record from Meek Mill, to be premiered by Funkmaster Flex. However, the song never came through, and thus it left Hot 97 and Funk Flex in the lurch.
Yesterday, Funkmaster Flex dropped the ball (or, Meek Mill dropped the ball and therefore Funk Flex could not catch the metaphorical ball), when the Meek Mill diss track he promised Hot 97 listeners fell through.
Drake's new track "Charged Up" can be viewed as his formal rebuttal to Meek Mill's Twitter tirade against him this week. Meek was not impressed.
Nicki Minaj made a big appearance on Good Morning America this morning, performing a pair of songs and sitting down for an interview to discuss the recently released VMAs Video of the Year noms, from which her "Anaconda" video was conspicuously absent, and her
As we've seen, Meek Mill's claims that Drake doesn't write his own lyrics has basically all of hip-hop up in arms today. Everyone and their grandmother seems to have taken a stance on the situation, whether it's picking a side or claiming t
Ricky Rozay uses this new "Wing Stop" remix as an opportunity to take a few shots at 50 Cent.
The twitter drama isn't over just yet. We just reported on how Peter Rosenberg went at Charlamagne Tha God for encouraging the Meek Mill/Drake beef, but they're not the only two who are involving themselves in the "does Drake write his own lyrics" debate.
Meek Mill's twitter rant seems to have the whole rap twittersphere in a tizzy. We've also heard about a disproportional amount of beef these past two days, from Action Bronson vs. Ghostface Killah, to Nicki Minaj vs. VMAs, and then Nicki vs.
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA1,368 Views8 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)2,126 Views21 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"17,014 Views108 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"3,558 Views11 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest27,257 Views32 Comments
- Jeezy Has Something New Coming In Two Days11,397 Views55 Comments
- Apple Blocked Tidal From Streaming Drake's Performance At Lil Weezyana Fest18,208 Views65 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Lil Weezyana Fest" On Tidal19,452 Views49 Comments
- Shy Glizzy & Zaytoven Announce New Mixtape "For Trappers Only"8,690 Views27 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"28,952 Views87 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: Mick Jenkins' "Wave[s]" Tour2,095 Views5 Comments
- The Game Reveals "The Documentary 2" Cover & Release Date58,202 Views213 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (August 28)2,583 Views3 Comments
- Young Buck Not Going To Jail Over Faked Drug Test5,905 Views23 Comments
- Toro Y Moi Drops Surprise Album "Samantha"6,731 Views21 Comments