- MusicYNW Melly And YNW Bortlen Allegedly Used "Rihanna" As Code Name For Key WitnessMore information has come out surrounding YNW Melly and YNW Bortlen's new witness tampering charges.By Caroline Fisher
- Pop CultureYSL RICO Co-Defendant, Cordarius Dorsey, Charged With Murder In 2020 ShootingYoung Thug's trial doesn't seem to be getting any less complicated as the months go on.By Hayley Hynes
- MusicRobert Allen To Serve Two More Years For XXXTentacion's MurderAllen was one of four men charged in the murder of XXXTentacion.By Caroline Fisher
- MusicXXXTENTACION Murder Suspect Denied Drake's InvolvementRobert Allen, who pleaded guilty and testified against his former codefendants, said he never had contact with the Canadian artist.By Gabriel Bras Nevares
- Pop CultureCasanova Co-Defendant Sentenced To 20+ Years In Prison: ReportCasanova's sentencing is expected to take place on December 16th; he faces up to 60 years in prison.By Hayley Hynes
- Pop CultureBlac Chyna Lawsuit Update: Judge Drops Kim Kardashian As A DefendantKim Kardashian's name has been cleared.By Hayley Hynes
- MusicYNW Bortlen Violates Pre-Trial Release Conditions: ReportYNW Bortlen, the co-defendant in YNW Melly's double murder case, allegedly violated the terms of his pre-trial release by going to the strip club a few times.By Alex Zidel
- Crime6ix9ine Co-Defendant Denied Early Release Despite COVID-19 WorriesDenard "Drama" Butler, a defendant in the 6ix9ine case, was denied an early release even though he has health issues that make him vulnerable to COVID-19.By Aron A.