There are some incredible-looking collabs on DJ Mustard's "Cold Summer" project, dropping this month.
Summer technically ends this month, but not for DJ Mustard. Some time during the month of September, Mustard will release a new project entitled Cold Summer. He announced the project and shared the cover art a week ago, and today, the chart-flooding producer has shared the Cold Summer tracklist.
Cold Summer includes a few features from the two guys with whom Mustard came in the game, YG and Ty Dolla $ign. All three of them guest on the opening track, "Been a Long Time." YG's two other collabs each come with one of Atlanta's brightest stars: "Want Her," featuring Quavo, and "Party," featuring Young Thug. Wow. Both of those can't come soon enough. Another easy highlight will be "What These Bitches Want," featuring Nipsey Hussle, Meek Mill, and Ty Dolla $ign.
Other Cold Summer collaborators include Rick Ross, Jeremih, Jeezy, K Camp, and 10 Summers artists RJ and Ella Mai. The project is led by June's "Don't Hurt Me," Mustard's single with Jeremih and Nicki Minaj.
Last month, YG and Mustard announced that they would officially reunite on a joint tape called 400 Summers. Whether or not that's still on the way, Cold Summer should contain enough new Cali flavors to properly ride out Summer '16 in style.
1. Been a Long Time (feat. YG & Ty Dolla $ign)
2. Ridin' Around (feat. Nipsey Hussle & RJ)
3. Want Her (feat. Quavo & YG)
4. Dope Boy (feat. OT Genasis & Jeezy)
5. Know My Name (feat. Rich The Kid & RJ)
6. Lil Baby (feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
7. Shake That Ass (feat. TeeCee4800 & K Camp)
8. Don't Hurt Me (feat. Nicki Minaj & Jeremih)
9. Party (feat. Young Thug & YG)
10. Main Bitch (feat. RJ)
11. What These Bitches Want (feat. Meek Mill, Nipsey Hussle & Ty Dolla $ign)
12. 10,000 Hours (feat. Ella Mai)
13. There You Go (feat. Jeremih)
14. Another Summer (feat. Rick Ross, John Legend & James Fauntleroy)