There's a warrant out for the arrest of Three 6 Mafia member Crunchy Black, after the rapper allegedly beat up his fiancee in a hotel room last March.
It looks like Chief Keef is getting himself into trouble once again. This time it’s for a no show in court.
Arrest Warrant Issued For Suge Knight [Update: Suge Knight Cops A Plea Deal] Jan 24, 2014 at 11:18am
Suge Knight was arrested back in September 2013 when he was brought in for a traffic violation and outstanding warrant. Despite dodging warrants here and there, Suge has not learned from his mistakes, missing his court date for the charges for the incident.
Another night passed and DMX was arrested once more in South Carolina, where he currently resides. However, this time round DMX called out the cops immediately, yelling that he was set up.
No stranger to jail time, Suge Knight has blown off a court date which has resulted in a bench warrant being issued for his arrest.
- Charts Don't Lie: April 25111 Views2 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault2,230 Views14 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 3,654 Views29 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram3,265 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,511 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight15,427 Views25 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"13,313 Views74 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather27,527 Views33 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date55,978 Views87 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now17,984 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,895 Views24 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,870 Views22 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,428 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,872 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,810 Views52 Comments