Shortly after the passing of Hustle Gang's Doe B, we have more unfortunate news concerning rap affiliates. Waka Flocka's younger brother, Kayo Redd, who was also an aspiring rapper, has passed away.
Doe B tragically passed away last month, but rumor has it the rapper had recorded a lot of material that never saw release. Turns out, a posthumous album will be released in the near future, and the T.I.-assisted "Why" serves as the first single.
Tragedy strikes the Pro Era camp today, with news that Junior B, a member of Joey Bada$$' crew has passed away.
Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Gangsta Boo's tweet concerning the death of her affiliate and friend, Lord Infamous, turned out to be accurate, as HHDX confirmed earlier. Now the cause of the late Memphis rapper's death has been revealed.
Grand Hustle lost a rapper this past weekend with the shooting of Doe B. As the hip-hop community continues to mourn the sudden loss, Raekwon decides to give DJ Whoo Kid a new cut in remembrance of Doe B, featuring Hustle boss T.I. and Doe.
Game is known for honoring his heroes by having them permanently inked on his body. This year alone, we've seen the rapper brand himself with images of Nate Dogg, Trayvon Martin, Dr. Dre, and Barack Obama.
Nicki Minaj delivered some sad news to her fans this afternoon. De'Von Pickett and Eric Parker, who had flown to Philadelphia to assist Nicki Minaj with her tour rehearsals, were both stabbed outside of a bar in the city last night.
On the 13th of September, 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur died at the tender age of 25, leaving the hip-hop community to mourn one of the most inspiring, talented rappers of our time.
For those unfamiliar, Jesse Richeeds, better known as JayR, was a promising young emcee from Killingly, Connecticut. Unfortunately, he succumbed to a severe asthma attack in his dorm room at the University of Connecticut on August 25th, 2013.
As you may be aware by now, Nelson Mandela, one of the greatest leaders of our time, passed away this morning at the age of 95. South African President Jacob Zuma made the announcement via a television address today. "Our nation has lost its greatest son.
Today Tupac would have been 43. Tragically, Shakur's life was cut short at the age of just 25 after being shot in Las Vegas. Years on, Tupac is still treasured as a legend in hip hop for his outstanding discography clocking up 11 album and 44 singles.
Lil Snupe was only 18 when he was shot and killed following an argument in 2013. The rapper was just rising to prominence as an understudy of Meek Mill, on his way to becoming an official Dreamchasers artist.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism3,762 Views23 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same16,644 Views57 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,301 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song10,664 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,576 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour12,202 Views56 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,241 Views44 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's19,443 Views49 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,420 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,151 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,327 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,961 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,393 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,326 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,630 Views118 Comments