Shortly after the passing of Hustle Gang's Doe B, we have more unfortunate news concerning rap affiliates. Waka Flocka's younger brother, Kayo Redd, who was also an aspiring rapper, has passed away.
Tragedy strikes the Pro Era camp today, with news that Junior B, a member of Joey Bada$$' crew has passed away.
Hip Hop Reacts To News Of Stuart Scott's Passing [Update: Freddie Gibbs Pens Op-Ed On Scott] Jan 12, 2015 at 06:38pm
Beloved ESPN anchor Stuart Scott lost his long battle with cancer earlier today, and since news broke, it's become even more apparent how much he meant to so many.
Gangsta Boo's tweet concerning the death of her affiliate and friend, Lord Infamous, turned out to be accurate, as HHDX confirmed earlier. Now the cause of the late Memphis rapper's death has been revealed.
Game is known for honoring his heroes by having them permanently inked on his body. This year alone, we've seen the rapper brand himself with images of Nate Dogg, Trayvon Martin, Dr. Dre, and Barack Obama.
Nicki Minaj delivered some sad news to her fans this afternoon. De'Von Pickett and Eric Parker, who had flown to Philadelphia to assist Nicki Minaj with her tour rehearsals, were both stabbed outside of a bar in the city last night.
On the 13th of September, 1996, Tupac Amaru Shakur died at the tender age of 25, leaving the hip-hop community to mourn one of the most inspiring, talented rappers of our time.
As you may be aware by now, Nelson Mandela, one of the greatest leaders of our time, passed away this morning at the age of 95. South African President Jacob Zuma made the announcement via a television address today. "Our nation has lost its greatest son.
Today Tupac would have been 43. Tragically, Shakur's life was cut short at the age of just 25 after being shot in Las Vegas. Years on, Tupac is still treasured as a legend in hip hop for his outstanding discography clocking up 11 album and 44 singles.
Lil Snupe was only 18 when he was shot and killed following an argument in 2013. The rapper was just rising to prominence as an understudy of Meek Mill, on his way to becoming an official Dreamchasers artist.
It's been 18 years since The Notorious B.I.G. was tragically taken from us, and hip-hop has missed him every single day since. If there's ever been someone who was born to rap, it was Christopher Wallace.
Fool's Gold lost one of their co-founders today, as A-Trak confirmed with an Instagram post. Joshua Prince aka Dust La Rock, was a co-founder of the independent label alongside A-Trak and Nick Catchdubs. He also acted as their art director.
We are sad to report that Big Bank Hank (born Henry Jackson), founding member of seminal hip hop group The Sugar Hill Gang has died. Reports indicate that Hank lost his battle with cancer around 2AM this morning in the greater NYC area.
13 years ago, Aaliyah was tragically killed in a plane crash at the tender age of 22 when returning from the Bahamas after shooting the video for “Rock The Boat.” Her death deeply affected her fans and the hip-hop community at large.
Hustle Gang's Doe B Killed In Alabama Club Shooting [Update: Suspect Identified / Charged] Dec 30, 2013 at 02:45pm
We are very sad to report that rising rapper, Doe B, known for his role in Hustle Gang, and his recent Baby Jesus mixtape was killed in an Alabama club shooting early this morning.
Musical Based On Tupac Shakur's Songs To Premiere On Broadway [Update: Musical Hits Broadway In June] Jan 8, 2014 at 03:37pm
As reported by Playbill, it seems Tony Award nominee Kenny Leon is directing a new musical based on Tupac Shakur's body of work. The musical will be called "Holler If Ya Hear Me," the title taken from a track on 'Pac's 1993 album Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works70 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes4,979 Views26 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies35,955 Views121 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms4,079 Views8 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s707 Views1 Comment
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"5,835 Views15 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune2,846 Views6 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans274 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date2,089 Views4 Comments
- Hump Day Playlist1,867 Views3 Comments
- The Game Threatens Young Thug47,877 Views147 Comments
- Stream Joe Moses' New Album "Brackin"1,721 Views5 Comments
- DJ Khaled Says He Has 10,000 Pairs Of Sneakers In His Collection4,545 Views0 Comments
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine8,377 Views18 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?9,459 Views52 Comments