Brooklyn x L.A. collabs aren't too common these days, but there's a definite kinship between Pro Era and Odd Future, committed to the underground as they continue to gain mainstream recognition, proven by A La $ole and Domo Genesis on "Where I'm From."
When we first got word of the features on Tyler, the Creator's new album Cherry Bomb, the two names that stuck out the most were obviously Kanye West and Lil Wayne.
Miloh Smith is a young Atlanta artist who does a little rapping but mostly sticks to singing and killer songwriting. Her debut mixtape, Pulp Fiction, dropped last year and included features from CyHi The Prynce and Jace of Two-9.
This week, Hodgy Beats dropped the sequel to 2009's Dena Tape out of the blue on us, pairing up with Don Cannon for twelve dope tracks. For this week's throwback, we thought it'd be appropriate to rewind to 2009 and the first Dena Tape.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Odd Future's Mike G returned from a long slumber last month with the certifiably great, Pouya and Denzel Curry-assisted "B.M.B," and now he's shared a second track from his upcoming project. Entitled "November," this one seems to have arrived one day late.
Tyler, The Creator is a man of many talents, besides being a rapper and producer, he's also become quite involved in design, visualizing the increasingly popular Odd Future clothing line.His latest venture appears to be maple syrup, with a new song and ad dedi
Well here's a weird one. Tyler, The Creator has covered the 19th century song "Daisy Bell," best known as the "bicycle built for two" song.
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
Bump Sasquatch, the latest cut from Earl Sweatshirt which features Tyler, The Creator on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Sasquatch is no exception.
Stream Pushing The Odds (Pusha T & Odd Future Diss) (Prod by H Snow Beatz), the newest drop from J Kwon. The cut was released on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013.
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece2,790 Views6 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 23275 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak15,709 Views86 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"1,972 Views17 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women50,254 Views106 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay12,699 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco30,371 Views61 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,120 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,339 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend13,714 Views15 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,170 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2317,877 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,555 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,982 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs148,013 Views210 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video854 Views