When we first got word of the features on Tyler, the Creator's new album Cherry Bomb, the two names that stuck out the most were obviously Kanye West and Lil Wayne.
Miloh Smith is a young Atlanta artist who does a little rapping but mostly sticks to singing and killer songwriting. Her debut mixtape, Pulp Fiction, dropped last year and included features from CyHi The Prynce and Jace of Two-9.
This week, Hodgy Beats dropped the sequel to 2009's Dena Tape out of the blue on us, pairing up with Don Cannon for twelve dope tracks. For this week's throwback, we thought it'd be appropriate to rewind to 2009 and the first Dena Tape.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Odd Future's Mike G returned from a long slumber last month with the certifiably great, Pouya and Denzel Curry-assisted "B.M.B," and now he's shared a second track from his upcoming project. Entitled "November," this one seems to have arrived one day late.
Tyler, The Creator is a man of many talents, besides being a rapper and producer, he's also become quite involved in design, visualizing the increasingly popular Odd Future clothing line.His latest venture appears to be maple syrup, with a new song and ad dedi
Well here's a weird one. Tyler, The Creator has covered the 19th century song "Daisy Bell," best known as the "bicycle built for two" song.
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
Bump Sasquatch, the latest cut from Earl Sweatshirt which features Tyler, The Creator on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Sasquatch is no exception.
Stream Pushing The Odds (Pusha T & Odd Future Diss) (Prod by H Snow Beatz), the newest drop from J Kwon. The cut was released on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013.
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella1,330 Views8 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death9,089 Views32 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO33,488 Views84 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 172,907 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks5,975 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,297 Views26 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans3,936 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,515 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,510 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,181 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,385 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,729 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,597 Views10 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked6,539 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)4,806 Views18 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all336 Views