Brooklyn x L.A. collabs aren't too common these days, but there's a definite kinship between Pro Era and Odd Future, committed to the underground as they continue to gain mainstream recognition, proven by A La $ole and Domo Genesis on "Where I'm From."
Miloh Smith is a young Atlanta artist who does a little rapping but mostly sticks to singing and killer songwriting. Her debut mixtape, Pulp Fiction, dropped last year and included features from CyHi The Prynce and Jace of Two-9.
This week, Hodgy Beats dropped the sequel to 2009's Dena Tape out of the blue on us, pairing up with Don Cannon for twelve dope tracks. For this week's throwback, we thought it'd be appropriate to rewind to 2009 and the first Dena Tape.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Odd Future's Mike G returned from a long slumber last month with the certifiably great, Pouya and Denzel Curry-assisted "B.M.B," and now he's shared a second track from his upcoming project. Entitled "November," this one seems to have arrived one day late.
Tyler, The Creator is a man of many talents, besides being a rapper and producer, he's also become quite involved in design, visualizing the increasingly popular Odd Future clothing line.His latest venture appears to be maple syrup, with a new song and ad dedi
Well here's a weird one. Tyler, The Creator has covered the 19th century song "Daisy Bell," best known as the "bicycle built for two" song.
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
Bump Sasquatch, the latest cut from Earl Sweatshirt which features Tyler, The Creator on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Sasquatch is no exception.
Stream Pushing The Odds (Pusha T & Odd Future Diss) (Prod by H Snow Beatz), the newest drop from J Kwon. The cut was released on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013.
- 50 Cent On Jay Z: "There's No L On His Record"7,845 Views36 Comments
- Top Tracks: July 20- July 261,851 Views5 Comments
- Tyler The Creator Says He's Banned From Australia 5,927 Views42 Comments
- Hip Hop Reacts To The Death Of Bobbi Kristina Brown4,380 Views14 Comments
- 5 Dope Tracks From Episode 2 Of OVO Sound Radio15,758 Views20 Comments
- Danny Brown Weighs In On Meek Mill & Drake's Ghostwriting Controversy20,590 Views87 Comments
- Will Smith & Jay Z To Executive Produce HBO Mini-Series5,038 Views10 Comments
- Drake's OVO Air Jordans Rank As The Most Valuable Sneaker Of The Second Quarter3,024 Views0 Comments
- The 10 Best Diss Tracks Of The 2010s19,810 Views119 Comments
- Ice-T & Coco Are Expecting Their First Child Together4,698 Views21 Comments
- The Weeknd Speaks On "Beauty Behind The Madness" In NY Times Profile7,738 Views29 Comments
- Joe Jackson Has Reportedly Suffered A Stroke2,998 Views24 Comments
- Top-15 Nike Kobe X Elite Low iDs On Instagram1,216 Views0 Comments
- Stream Gunplay's Debut Album "Living Legend"4,381 Views19 Comments
- Styles P Opens Up About His Daughter's Suicide23,715 Views58 Comments