Brooklyn x L.A. collabs aren't too common these days, but there's a definite kinship between Pro Era and Odd Future, committed to the underground as they continue to gain mainstream recognition, proven by A La $ole and Domo Genesis on "Where I'm From."
Miloh Smith is a young Atlanta artist who does a little rapping but mostly sticks to singing and killer songwriting. Her debut mixtape, Pulp Fiction, dropped last year and included features from CyHi The Prynce and Jace of Two-9.
This week, Hodgy Beats dropped the sequel to 2009's Dena Tape out of the blue on us, pairing up with Don Cannon for twelve dope tracks. For this week's throwback, we thought it'd be appropriate to rewind to 2009 and the first Dena Tape.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Odd Future's Mike G returned from a long slumber last month with the certifiably great, Pouya and Denzel Curry-assisted "B.M.B," and now he's shared a second track from his upcoming project. Entitled "November," this one seems to have arrived one day late.
Tyler, The Creator is a man of many talents, besides being a rapper and producer, he's also become quite involved in design, visualizing the increasingly popular Odd Future clothing line.His latest venture appears to be maple syrup, with a new song and ad dedi
Well here's a weird one. Tyler, The Creator has covered the 19th century song "Daisy Bell," best known as the "bicycle built for two" song.
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
Bump Sasquatch, the latest cut from Earl Sweatshirt which features Tyler, The Creator on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Sasquatch is no exception.
Stream Pushing The Odds (Pusha T & Odd Future Diss) (Prod by H Snow Beatz), the newest drop from J Kwon. The cut was released on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013.
- Future On New Album: "The World Is Ready"1,920 Views29 Comments
- John Wall Debuts His Next Signature Sneaker, The Adidas J Wall 2400 Views0 Comments
- Reddit User Claims To Have Recorded All Of Kanye West's "SWISH"4,488 Views36 Comments
- The Streaming "Game Of Thrones": Drake & Apple Music Vs. Jay-Z & TIDAL4,545 Views41 Comments
- YG Shares Post-Shooting Crotch Shot On Instagram4,764 Views12 Comments
- Joe Budden Clarifies Remarks On Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj4,394 Views10 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces New Single, Takes Kids On Surprise Field Trip2,678 Views18 Comments
- 10 California Locations Mentioned On Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"1,737 Views12 Comments
- Ciara & Russell Wilson Are Abstaining From Sex6,735 Views51 Comments
- Kelly Rowland Joins The Cast Of "Empire"1,936 Views9 Comments
- Behind The Beat: TM882,965 Views16 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's Next Reebok Collab Tries To Unite Gang Members3,359 Views0 Comments
- Papoose & Remy Ma To Join Cast Of "Love & Hip-Hop"3,595 Views24 Comments
- Stream Statik Selektah's New Album "Lucky 7"1,671 Views11 Comments