Brooklyn x L.A. collabs aren't too common these days, but there's a definite kinship between Pro Era and Odd Future, committed to the underground as they continue to gain mainstream recognition, proven by A La $ole and Domo Genesis on "Where I'm From."
Miloh Smith is a young Atlanta artist who does a little rapping but mostly sticks to singing and killer songwriting. Her debut mixtape, Pulp Fiction, dropped last year and included features from CyHi The Prynce and Jace of Two-9.
This week, Hodgy Beats dropped the sequel to 2009's Dena Tape out of the blue on us, pairing up with Don Cannon for twelve dope tracks. For this week's throwback, we thought it'd be appropriate to rewind to 2009 and the first Dena Tape.
The Odd Future-affiliated duo of Syd Tha Kyd and Matt Martians, also known as The Internet, already have production chops for days, as evidenced by their projects Purple Naked Ladies and Live From Space, a release they did with Mac Miller.
Odd Future's Mike G returned from a long slumber last month with the certifiably great, Pouya and Denzel Curry-assisted "B.M.B," and now he's shared a second track from his upcoming project. Entitled "November," this one seems to have arrived one day late.
Tyler, The Creator is a man of many talents, besides being a rapper and producer, he's also become quite involved in design, visualizing the increasingly popular Odd Future clothing line.His latest venture appears to be maple syrup, with a new song and ad dedi
Well here's a weird one. Tyler, The Creator has covered the 19th century song "Daisy Bell," best known as the "bicycle built for two" song.
As mentioned, Earl Sweatshirt tweeted "search important_man464 on soundcloud if you love christ" earlier this morning, which led us to a new Soundcloud page containing only this track and another titled "NEBRASKA MM VS ES," which you can listen to here (it f
Freddie Gibbs is finally planning to release Piñata, his long overdue collaborative project with Madlib, on March 18th. In anticipation of the new drop date, Gibbs premiered a new track Benji B's BBC Radio 1 show.
Bump Sasquatch, the latest cut from Earl Sweatshirt which features Tyler, The Creator on the assist. It dropped on Thursday, August 15th, 2013. Earl Sweatshirt's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Sasquatch is no exception.
Stream Pushing The Odds (Pusha T & Odd Future Diss) (Prod by H Snow Beatz), the newest drop from J Kwon. The cut was released on Tuesday, June 11th, 2013.
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See2,221 Views36 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum6,903 Views66 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?5,115 Views64 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby10,083 Views40 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus9,349 Views64 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"3,358 Views29 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works310 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds6,570 Views34 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice1,696 Views6 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More4,722 Views17 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC2,390 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo9,993 Views32 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T3,623 Views24 Comments