Odd Future's always had a rocky relationship with Oceania.
It seems like the Odd Future collective is slowing coming apart, if not already disbanded. Tyler, The Creator had OFWGKTA fans in a tizzy when he said "although it's no more, those 7 letters are forever" on twitter.
The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
Back in February, Hodgy Beats surprised us with Dena Tape 2, the much-anticipated sequel to his Dena Tape, released six years earlier.
Last Thursday (May 28), Tyler, the Creator was going through old photos, and simultaneously tweeting his nostalgic feelings.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Last week (April 13), we saw two big-time releases that both dropped in surprising fashion. Tyler, the Creator released Cherry Bomb, his fourth studio album, after announcing its release only a week prior.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Tyler, The Creator has found success in rap, production, design, and festival organizing, but he's about to bring the Odd Future brand to unexplored territory-- the app game.
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
Earl Sweatshirt’s I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Get Outside is a short and moody album. It also happens to be a very focused, quality listen, and possibly the best output we’ve received from the California native.
When Earl Sweatshirt was just 15, he was rapping about raping nuns and slitting wrists, so it's hard to imagine his lyrics getting any more demented than that.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview5,157 Views18 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend1,570 Views7 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"23,124 Views86 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"36,872 Views215 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up3,580 Views7 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted7,563 Views26 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,282 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction9,991 Views57 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week6,087 Views15 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 50,734 Views102 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night38,274 Views83 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"54,458 Views116 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix5,047 Views3 Comments
- Scarface Reveals Tracklist & Cover Art For "Deeply Rooted"2,738 Views16 Comments
You may also like...
- Lil Herb "I'm Rollin" Video598 Views