With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Last week (April 13), we saw two big-time releases that both dropped in surprising fashion. Tyler, the Creator released Cherry Bomb, his fourth studio album, after announcing its release only a week prior.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Tyler, The Creator has found success in rap, production, design, and festival organizing, but he's about to bring the Odd Future brand to unexplored territory-- the app game.
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
Earl Sweatshirt’s I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Get Outside is a short and moody album. It also happens to be a very focused, quality listen, and possibly the best output we’ve received from the California native.
When Earl Sweatshirt was just 15, he was rapping about raping nuns and slitting wrists, so it's hard to imagine his lyrics getting any more demented than that.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
Odd Future's Mike G arose from a rather lengthy slumber last fall, dropping off three tracks since November. One of them, the Tyler, The Creator-produced "Highlights," shows up on his new 5 track EP, Award Tour II.
Known for his animated personality on and off the mic, Odd Future's Tyler the Creator made a cameo on the animated series, "Black Dynamite".
Mike Tyson Interviewed Earl Sweatshirt About Odd Future, Adolescence And His Career Dec 17, 2014 at 06:35pm
Call this story Halley's Comet because shit this weird only comes around once every 76 years or so. As part of their year-end magazine, clothing company Citizens of Humanity invited none other than ex-boxer Mike Tyson to interview Earl Sweatshirt.
Tyler, The Creator Cries During N.E.R.D, Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q & More Perform At Odd Future Carnival Nov 9, 2014 at 02:46pm
From the beginning, Odd Future's taste has been as visible as their music. When they first hit the scene, we knew they hated west coast jerking trends, and loved The Neptunes and Adventure Time.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
The Odd Future brand continues to expand into arenas both likely and unlikely. They've got an expansive merchandise line, their own TV show, and their own festival, among other things.
Recently the Odd Future camp announced the line-up for this year's Camp Flog Gnaw carnival. In addition to many notable members from the OFWGKTA camp performing, including Tyler, Earl Sweatshirt, The Internet and Hodgy Beats, Pharrell will be headlining.
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women13,107 Views32 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay4,818 Views24 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco16,945 Views35 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday3,402 Views19 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity7,999 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend11,560 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,881 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2315,805 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums7,357 Views15 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,642 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs134,950 Views204 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine10,029 Views46 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,871 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,756 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape34,262 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video818 Views