Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Last week (April 13), we saw two big-time releases that both dropped in surprising fashion. Tyler, the Creator released Cherry Bomb, his fourth studio album, after announcing its release only a week prior.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Tyler, The Creator has found success in rap, production, design, and festival organizing, but he's about to bring the Odd Future brand to unexplored territory-- the app game.
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
Earl Sweatshirt’s I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Get Outside is a short and moody album. It also happens to be a very focused, quality listen, and possibly the best output we’ve received from the California native.
When Earl Sweatshirt was just 15, he was rapping about raping nuns and slitting wrists, so it's hard to imagine his lyrics getting any more demented than that.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
Odd Future's Mike G arose from a rather lengthy slumber last fall, dropping off three tracks since November. One of them, the Tyler, The Creator-produced "Highlights," shows up on his new 5 track EP, Award Tour II.
Known for his animated personality on and off the mic, Odd Future's Tyler the Creator made a cameo on the animated series, "Black Dynamite".
Mike Tyson Interviewed Earl Sweatshirt About Odd Future, Adolescence And His Career Dec 17, 2014 at 06:35pm
Call this story Halley's Comet because shit this weird only comes around once every 76 years or so. As part of their year-end magazine, clothing company Citizens of Humanity invited none other than ex-boxer Mike Tyson to interview Earl Sweatshirt.
Tyler, The Creator Cries During N.E.R.D, Rick Ross, ScHoolboy Q & More Perform At Odd Future Carnival Nov 9, 2014 at 02:46pm
From the beginning, Odd Future's taste has been as visible as their music. When they first hit the scene, we knew they hated west coast jerking trends, and loved The Neptunes and Adventure Time.
This past week, Apple unveiled the iPhone 6 and iWatch at a highly-hyped conference in Cupertino, CA.
The Odd Future brand continues to expand into arenas both likely and unlikely. They've got an expansive merchandise line, their own TV show, and their own festival, among other things.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism4,845 Views28 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same19,191 Views62 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,868 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song11,962 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,857 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour13,209 Views58 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,711 Views46 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's20,869 Views51 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,537 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,649 Views18 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,414 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition5,207 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,979 Views75 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,459 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,962 Views121 Comments
You may also like...