The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
Back in February, Hodgy Beats surprised us with Dena Tape 2, the much-anticipated sequel to his Dena Tape, released six years earlier.
Last Thursday (May 28), Tyler, the Creator was going through old photos, and simultaneously tweeting his nostalgic feelings.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Last week (April 13), we saw two big-time releases that both dropped in surprising fashion. Tyler, the Creator released Cherry Bomb, his fourth studio album, after announcing its release only a week prior.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Tyler, The Creator has found success in rap, production, design, and festival organizing, but he's about to bring the Odd Future brand to unexplored territory-- the app game.
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
Earl Sweatshirt’s I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Get Outside is a short and moody album. It also happens to be a very focused, quality listen, and possibly the best output we’ve received from the California native.
When Earl Sweatshirt was just 15, he was rapping about raping nuns and slitting wrists, so it's hard to imagine his lyrics getting any more demented than that.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
Odd Future's Mike G arose from a rather lengthy slumber last fall, dropping off three tracks since November. One of them, the Tyler, The Creator-produced "Highlights," shows up on his new 5 track EP, Award Tour II.
- Top Tracks: June 22 - June 2810,459 Views4 Comments
- The Game Ordered To Pay Nanny $200K15,096 Views38 Comments
- Diddy On His Fall At The BET Awards: "I Busted My Ass!"10,404 Views32 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "The Chronic" Will Be Available To Stream For First Time On Apple Music7,416 Views37 Comments
- Meek Mill's Tour Rider Is Mostly Meat & Alcohol13,382 Views33 Comments
- Stream Main Attrakionz "808s & Dark Grapes III" & Read Our Interview With The Duo3,535 Views2 Comments
- Dwyane Wade Opts Out Of His Contract With The Miami Heat, Will Become A Free Agent2,840 Views0 Comments
- Method Man Reveals "The Meth Lab" Tracklist5,330 Views21 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Bailed On BET Awards After He Was Cut From Main Stage16,164 Views36 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Shades Britney Spears Over Lacklustre "Pretty Girls" Single10,450 Views33 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Young Thug Vs. Rich Homie Quan12,683 Views32 Comments
- Forbes' Highest-Paid Celebrities List Features Diddy, Jay Z, Drake & More22,587 Views46 Comments
- Stream The Internet's Album "Ego Death"3,988 Views5 Comments
- Complete List Of 2015 BET Awards Winners11,629 Views25 Comments
- Stream Meek Mill's New Album "Dreams Worth More Than Money"58,660 Views140 Comments