Odd Future's always had a rocky relationship with Oceania.
It seems like the Odd Future collective is slowing coming apart, if not already disbanded. Tyler, The Creator had OFWGKTA fans in a tizzy when he said "although it's no more, those 7 letters are forever" on twitter.
The Internet quietly announced their new album a short while ago, placing it on iTunes for pre-order. The album's tracklist tapped Kaytranada, Vic Mensa, Janelle Monae, James Fauntleroy, Steve Lacy and Tyler, The Creator.
The Internet Tap Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa & More For New Album "Ego Death" Jun 2, 2015 at 09:59am
After Tyler, The Creator had everyone up in arms that the Odd Future collective had folded, the tangent group to OFWGKTA, The Internet, have popped up on iTunes today with a pre-order available for their new album, Ego Death.
Back in February, Hodgy Beats surprised us with Dena Tape 2, the much-anticipated sequel to his Dena Tape, released six years earlier.
Last Thursday (May 28), Tyler, the Creator was going through old photos, and simultaneously tweeting his nostalgic feelings.
Tyler, The Creator, the lead man in the Odd Future collective, got a bit sentimental on Twitter last night as he looked through old photos of the crew on his Golf Wang Tumblr.
With Cherry Bomb physical copies finally out after a delay, Tyler, The Creator is ready to take his show on the road. Starting on May 1st (tomorrow), he'll be touring the world in support of the wild new project.
Last week (April 13), we saw two big-time releases that both dropped in surprising fashion. Tyler, the Creator released Cherry Bomb, his fourth studio album, after announcing its release only a week prior.
In line with the recent (and awesome) trend of surprise albums, Tyler, the Creator announced Cherry Bomb just a few days prior to its April 13th digital release.
Which of these is a member of the Hip Hop group Odd Future, and NOT the character of a children's show?A.) Dora the Explorer B.) Tyler, the CreatorC.) Thomas the Tank EngineD.) Bob the BuilderThe answer would be laughably obvious to the average rap fan, but it
Tyler The Creator is known for his crazy attitude, style, and lyrics. The latter of which have been shocking, cruel, grotesque, immature, and usually all of them combined, leaving the listener to ask himself, "WTF!?!?"
After a brief hiatus, Underrated Audio is back. We're back on our mission to supply you with exciting new music you may have missed upon initial browsing, from artists who haven't quite broken the mainstream. The talent is there, the quality uncut.
Tyler, The Creator's "Cherry Bomb" Will Feature Kanye West, Lil Wayne, Schoolboy Q & More Apr 9, 2015 at 10:25am
Last night, Tyler, The Creator announced that his new album Cherry Bomb was less than a week away, and now, we've found out some exciting details about the project.
Tyler, The Creator has found success in rap, production, design, and festival organizing, but he's about to bring the Odd Future brand to unexplored territory-- the app game.
MellowHigh is an offshoot of the Odd Future group MellowHype. It gets a tad complicated, but stay with us now. MellowHype = Hodgy Beats (rapper) + Left Brain (producer)
Earl Sweatshirt’s I Don’t Like Shit, I Don’t Get Outside is a short and moody album. It also happens to be a very focused, quality listen, and possibly the best output we’ve received from the California native.
When Earl Sweatshirt was just 15, he was rapping about raping nuns and slitting wrists, so it's hard to imagine his lyrics getting any more demented than that.
As Drake said after he concluded his first interview with Nardwuar, a Canadian man who rocks a tartan hat and calls himself the "Human Serviette," "this guy is a legend." There's really no better way to put it: this guy's interviewed everyone from Nirvana to N
Earl Sweatshirt is not happy with the management at Sony Music. His latest album, I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside dropped yesterday (March 23), only a week after it was announced.
After letting us hear "Wool" with Vince Staples last night, and "Grief" the other week, Earl Sweatshirt returns with his new album I Don't Like Shit, I Don't Go Outside, to stream in full via Spotify.
- Lil Herb Signs Deal With Cinematic Music Group0 Views0 Comments
- Rick Ross Reveals "Black Dollar" Tracklist7,272 Views34 Comments
- 10 Times Rappers Were Banned From Countries1,676 Views8 Comments
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension2,435 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around7,136 Views33 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date2,748 Views19 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"5,134 Views20 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"8,726 Views48 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,768 Views23 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport8,336 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See23,193 Views150 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,448 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum24,545 Views136 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?14,114 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby24,061 Views64 Comments