Just in time to give you more of those Monday blues, Forbes has released their world's highest-paid celebrities list. The list ranks the celebrities of all domains together, giving us a glimpse at the top 95 earners of celebrity-dom.
Fabolous is planning to take fans back to the '90s with his upcoming album The Young OG Project, due out on Christmas day. With the '90s era of hip-hop sitting heavy in his mind, we got Loso to reel off his top five reasons on why he loves the '90s.
It's no secret that hip-hop can stretch itself a bit thin as far as creativity is concerned. If artists were taxed every time they mentioned dollars, they'd all be broke. Fortunately, amongst the clones, several voices stand out from the crowd.
Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
Some combos are classic like peanut butter and jelly or Oreos and milk or Cory and Shawn, and some take more getting used to, like chocolate and bacon, or french fries with a Frosty, or Jessica and Roger Rabbit. The idea of our favorite artists breaking genr
Today, a "posse cut" is more or less a marketing scheme. For a record label, what easier way is there to sell a single than by getting all of the biggest artists of the time and putting them on one song? It's like The Avengers for rap fans!
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
In the last few years, a slew of new female artists have flooded the rap game, but the tide appears to be turning. More and more women are emerging as RnB artists, churning out sultry tunes and love ballads, each with their own unique twist.
It doesn't come as a surprise to know that the future of New York hip-hop looks extremely bright. Once the birthplace of rap, the city still harbors some of the best talent in the genre.
Art is often a collaborative process. Hip-hop is no exception. You know that feeling you get when two of your favorite artists work together? It’s amazing, right? We need to pursue that feeling.
In one of the magazine's more random features, Rolling Stone has gone ahead and compiled list of the 20 biggest songs of the summer from the past five years according to data provided by Billboard.
When dissecting a massive catalog such as Hov's to rank his best verses, you really have to break it up. It would be like ranking the Top 10 sports cars ever made, you'd have to go by decade to make it more feasible.
GQ magazine has named Kanye West's critically-heralded My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as their best album of the 21st century.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Last week we were blessed with the magic that is the artwork for Nicki Minaj's track "Anaconda". The artwork features Nicki in workout clothes (if a G-string is what you typically work out in, that is), J's and a whole lot of booty.
Jay Z is into art now. When your net-worth is in the 9-figure range, there comes a time when art-collecting is something you should at least try out-- still, the rapper has his share of critics when it comes to his newfound hobby.
In celebration of the contribution hip-hop has made to fashion, HotNewHipHop will look at the 20 most fashionable rappers of all time through the decades, from the 1980s to the present, from shelltoe Adidas and gold chains, Coogi sweaters and shiny suits.
- LeBron James Is Willing To Send Up To 1,000 Ohio Kids To College For Free212 Views0 Comments
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,885 Views48 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers11,076 Views61 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music9,988 Views25 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History4,035 Views20 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In46,251 Views159 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,435 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"28,838 Views107 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,562 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,952 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,952 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,663 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,785 Views63 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,257 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,822 Views25 Comments