It's obvious at this point that Young Thug is rap's most eccentric character. He sounds like no one else, flows like no one else, and dresses like no one else. But the allure of Thug's weirdness isn't simply that he's different.
Today, September 28, officially marks the 2nd annual celebration of Durag History Week, perhaps the most important holiday ever created by Twitter.
Just in time to give you more of those Monday blues, Forbes has released their world's highest-paid celebrities list. The list ranks the celebrities of all domains together, giving us a glimpse at the top 95 earners of celebrity-dom.
Fabolous is planning to take fans back to the '90s with his upcoming album The Young OG Project, due out on Christmas day. With the '90s era of hip-hop sitting heavy in his mind, we got Loso to reel off his top five reasons on why he loves the '90s.
It's no secret that hip-hop can stretch itself a bit thin as far as creativity is concerned. If artists were taxed every time they mentioned dollars, they'd all be broke. Fortunately, amongst the clones, several voices stand out from the crowd.
Jahlil Beats came through the office the other week, and sat down for a quick interview to let us know what exactly he's been up to these days, as he's been a bit absent on the producer circuit.
Some combos are classic like peanut butter and jelly or Oreos and milk or Cory and Shawn, and some take more getting used to, like chocolate and bacon, or french fries with a Frosty, or Jessica and Roger Rabbit. The idea of our favorite artists breaking genr
Today, a "posse cut" is more or less a marketing scheme. For a record label, what easier way is there to sell a single than by getting all of the biggest artists of the time and putting them on one song? It's like The Avengers for rap fans!
Over the last few years, the hip-hop producer has taken a huge step into the spotlight. With their credits often being seen in the song title, and their tag placed at the beginning of their tracks, they've become hard to miss.
In the last few years, a slew of new female artists have flooded the rap game, but the tide appears to be turning. More and more women are emerging as RnB artists, churning out sultry tunes and love ballads, each with their own unique twist.
It doesn't come as a surprise to know that the future of New York hip-hop looks extremely bright. Once the birthplace of rap, the city still harbors some of the best talent in the genre.
Art is often a collaborative process. Hip-hop is no exception. You know that feeling you get when two of your favorite artists work together? It’s amazing, right? We need to pursue that feeling.
In one of the magazine's more random features, Rolling Stone has gone ahead and compiled list of the 20 biggest songs of the summer from the past five years according to data provided by Billboard.
When dissecting a massive catalog such as Hov's to rank his best verses, you really have to break it up. It would be like ranking the Top 10 sports cars ever made, you'd have to go by decade to make it more feasible.
GQ magazine has named Kanye West's critically-heralded My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as their best album of the 21st century.
Selfies are now a worldwide phenomenon. Yes, turning the camera on yourself has become an extremely popular act of our generation. Whether it's to show off your new look, a dope location or just to share your current emotion. We love selfies.
Last week we were blessed with the magic that is the artwork for Nicki Minaj's track "Anaconda". The artwork features Nicki in workout clothes (if a G-string is what you typically work out in, that is), J's and a whole lot of booty.
Jay Z is into art now. When your net-worth is in the 9-figure range, there comes a time when art-collecting is something you should at least try out-- still, the rapper has his share of critics when it comes to his newfound hobby.
- Future & Blac Chyna Rumored To Be Dating1,006 Views8 Comments
- Jeezy Shares "Church In These Streets" Album Cover3,090 Views22 Comments
- Drake Takes Shots At Meek Mill On "Truffle Butter" At Austin City Limits25,539 Views219 Comments
- 10 Essential Bryson Tiller Tracks3,507 Views12 Comments
- Sauce Twinz Preview Meek Mill Collab; Drake Diss On The Way?13,564 Views111 Comments
- Fetty Wap's First Week Sales Numbers Are In19,138 Views90 Comments
- Drake's "Hotline Bling" Video Is "Coming Soon"7,991 Views69 Comments
- A History Of Jewelry In Hip-Hop6,050 Views20 Comments
- Amber Rose Forgives Kanye West & Wiz Khalifa In Emotional Speech At L.A. SlutWalk20,965 Views100 Comments
- Drake Brought Future Out To Perform "WATTBA" Tracks At Austin City Limits15,439 Views41 Comments
- Listen To OVO Sound Radio Episode 7 Featuring PARTYNEXTDOOR & Boi-1da8,560 Views10 Comments
- A Migos & Young Thug "Migos Thuggin" Mixtape Is On The Way19,963 Views100 Comments
- London On Da Track Responds To Gay Rumors After Video Shows "Gay Porn" In Studio44,232 Views176 Comments
- Vince Staples' Brother Dies; "Xanax Killed My Brother"25,743 Views64 Comments
- Listen To PartyNextDoor's 7 New Tracks Premiered On OVO Sound Radio46,745 Views45 Comments
You may also like...
- OG Boo Dirty Feat. Akon "Problems" Video2,195 Views
- Slim Dollars "Talk Shit" Video (Heatseekers)1,247 Views
- Young Thug’s “Tourlife: NYC Stop” Vlog4,271 Views